Table of Contents
Christmas is knocking on the door, and just like every year, you’re racking your brain over what to delight your partner, siblings, parents, friends, and other loved ones with? If they are fitness or healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, we have plenty of tips that will undoubtedly bring them joy. However, everyone can find gift ideas here, both for men and women.
For example, comfortable sportswear is great even for walks or shopping. And healthy treats? Those will please every foodie who values nutritionally rich ingredients. Of course, you’ll also find tips for small Christmas gifts here that will delight practically anyone. So, let’s get to it!
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men and Women of All Ages
1. Fitness Equipment
When someone tells you they exercise, you probably immediately picture someone with dumbbells in hand. However, this image is quite stereotypical. An active person typically uses a much broader range of fitness equipment. And if they’ve also taken up home workouts, you have many options to bring them joy. You can even help them set up their own home gym.
Home Workout Equipment
- Skipping Ropes are an excellent tool for cardio or HIIT. They help improve fitness and burn a significant amount of calories. It’s therefore no wonder that athletes like boxers and Crossfitters incorporate them into their training routine. If someone doesn’t enjoy counting jumps or keeping track of exercise time, it’s ideal to get a SMART skipping rope that can handle this task for them.
- Resistance Bands & Expanders can simplify or intensify any workout. In this case, we recommend buying sets so that a person can choose the necessary resistance for various exercises. This way, their training will always present a new challenge.
- Exercise Balls & Balance Pads are suitable for sports enthusiasts as well as people who spend entire days sitting at a computer at work or home office. The exercise ball is an excellent tool for compensation exercises. In the case of back pain, they can try sitting on the ball for at least part of the day. The back muscles will be more engaged and gradually get stronger, which is likely to alleviate discomfort.
- Exercise Mats are the foundation of virtually every workout. They are also suitable for home cardio training, which often includes various jumps. The mat dampens impacts, providing relief to joints and reducing noise for neighbours. It can also be used for yoga or stretching exercises.
- Weights add a completely new dimension to any workout. For example, running with a weighted vest or ankle weights is sure to present a new challenge for all athletes.
- Adjustable Kettlebell is sure to catch the eye of all crossfitters and fans of dynamic training.
- Suspension Trainers are ideal for workouts at the gym, at home, or outdoors. The training system can be attached practically anywhere, perhaps one reason why marines have also embraced it.
- Workout Bars allow you to work out at home just as effectively as on a workout field. They can be anchored in a door frame, where they won’t obstruct anything. In some cases, there’s also no need to drill holes. Therefore, anytime someone walks around them at home, they can do a few pull-ups. For extra variety in push-ups, gymnastic elements, and workout exercises, one can also reach for the push-up bar and parallel bars.
- Ab Wheel is a fundamental tool for every fitness enthusiast aiming for a six-pack. Core sliders can also help strengthen the core muscles.
Fitness & Exercise Equipment
- Weight Lifting Belts are an integral part of the equipment for many gym-goers. They help strengthen the core, stabilize it during heavy lifting, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
- Weight Lifting Gloves should be a staple for any sportswoman or sportsman looking to avoid calluses from weights.
- Lifting Straps & Grips make it easier for a person to lift heavy weights. They are ideal, for example, for deadlift exercises.
- Sleeves & Wraps help stabilize ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists during exercise or any activity. If a person is prone to ankle sprains, a sleeve or a wrap should definitely have a spot in their equipment.
- Towels are essential for exercising at the gym. No one wants to lie or sit on a machine that is still sweaty from someone else using it.
- Other Workout Equipment includes items such as magnesium or traditional chalk, which reduce slipping and help secure a better grip. Strength athletes will also benefit from grip training tools or BFR bands. Lastly, runners may appreciate an arm phone holder where they can store not only their phone, but also keys or other small items.
Equipment for Creating a Home Gym
- Power Racks and Stands rank among the essential equipment in every gym, allowing for the inclusion of dozens of new exercises during a workout. They can also hold a barbell, for example, during squats or bench presses.
- Adjustable Bench can be set up into 8 different positions. A flat bench can also be a superb choice, as it is particularly suitable for exercises like bench press.
- Olympic Barbell is truly a must-have in a home gym. It can handle up to 900 kg, making it suitable for experienced strength athletes to train exercises like clean and jerk, squats, and deadlifts. Accessories like barbell collars, bar pads, or silicone weight bar grips can complement its use.
- EZ Olympic Bar is shaped to allow one to do various exercises, primarily targeting the upper body. It enables incorporating exercises like bicep curls and various movements for the shoulders, forearms, and other muscle groups into the workout.
- Iron and rubber weight plates are essential companions to both the Olympic and EZ bars. It’s only with them that the workout gets really going.
- Hexagonal Dumbbells are an ideal fitness tool for your home gym. They help work not only the arms but the entire body.
- LIFTER Trap Bar is designed for strength athletes who aim to improve their deadlift and focus on proper lifting technique.
- Weights Set includes two single dumbbells that can be connected to create a longer weightlifting bar. The set also comes with 16 different weight plates to provide optimal resistance. If you’re looking for a fundamental tool for your home gym, this is it. Another excellent option could be the practical adjustable dumbbell with a weight range of 3–20 kg.
- Plyometric Box is ideal for crossfit enthusiasts looking to improve their performance and explosive strength.
- Exercise Mat is a must-have for every home gym. It protects the floor from damage when setting down weights and ensures that your workouts won’t disturb the neighbours.
- Workout Timer is handy for measuring exercise intervals and counting down work sets or rest periods. It ensures that everyone knows how long they’ve been working out and how much time is left until the end.
Want more tips on how to equip your home gym? Then check out our article: Must-Have Accessories for Your Home Gym
You might be interested in these products:
2. Sports Recovery Equipment
The perfect solution for all friends or family members who constantly complain about back pain, neck discomfort, or muscle soreness after a workout. These tools are designed to promote blood circulation and, consequently, aid in recovery. They can also provide relief, relaxation, and enhance moments of leisure.
- Foam Rollers can help improve mobility, muscle range, and release tight muscles. Additionally, these tools can expedite the recovery process.
- Massage Guns provide a good dose of relaxation and targeted recovery. Massage guns with replaceable attachment heads and massage intensity can help release and massage muscles. This gift is sure to please even non-athletes who need to relieve stiff backs or simply want to enjoy a pleasant massage.
- Relaxation & Back Massage Pad will come in handy after a workout or a full day of sitting or standing. It effectively releases and massages the back.
- Muscle Roller Stick is an effective tool for massaging the entire body. It’s suitable not only for athletes, but also for anyone else who needs to release stiff muscles after a demanding day.
- Acupressure Set consists of an acupressure mat and an acupressure pillow. They feature plastic spikes on the surface to promote recovery, blood circulation, and relaxation.
- Massage Balls and other smaller tools are ideal for massaging specific smaller areas, such as the feet or the cervical spine.
3. Meal Prep Companions
If someone wants to eat healthily and stick to their meal plan, it’s ideal for them to prepare their own meals in containers. This way, they have a clear overview of what they’ve eaten and can achieve results more easily. You can delight such a person with additional accessories that will help them in this regard.
One can never have too many various sized containers. They are sure to be appreciated mainly by people who work long shifts and pack several main meals and snacks along with them. You can choose between classic containers or containers that feature dividers inside. Silicone bags are then great for storing various snacks, as they can hold a handful of nuts, sliced vegetables, or sandwiches.
Shakers and Sports Bottles
In addition to containers, beverage containers are, of course, also essential.
- Classic bottles that don’t leak and can be taken everywhere are suitable for everyday use.
- Thermal Bottles are especially handy during winter, as they keep hot tea or coffee warm.
- Athletes are then sure to appreciate stylish shakers, in which they can mix their supplements.
- Large Water Bottles with a volume of up to 2.5 litres are handy for anyone struggling to maintain proper hydration and wants a better overview of their fluid intake.
- Traveler Thermo Tumbler is also a must-have for keeping your tea or coffee warm.
But it doesn’t end with containers and bottles. You also need to get a practical bag for carrying them. Only a few people would put a food container in their purse or work bag. Anyone who does meal prep should be equipped with a practical food bag in various sizes, in which they can safely transport all their meals. Additionally, practical packs can be purchased to help keep the food warm or cool.
4. Dietary Supplements
The times when dietary supplements were universally considered steroids across generations are long gone. For example, the benefits of protein powders aren’t exclusive to strength athletes looking to gain muscle. They can seamlessly fit into the diet of grandparents desiring strong, healthy bones. Let’s have a look at the most popular ones that will undoubtedly delight your loved ones.
Dietary Supplements for Performance Support
- Protein Powders are a classic among dietary supplements. They help replenish the proteins necessary for growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones. That said, they are not only suitable for athletes; older people can also benefit from their use, as it may help slow down the process of muscle loss. They can be consumed as a delicious creamy drink or added to favourite dishes, enriching them with the necessary proteins. What’s more, there are also many vegan protein powder options available, catering to plant-based diet enthusiasts.
- Energy Gels are especially ideal for endurance athletes who require energy replenishment before, during, or after their performance.
- Electrolyte Tablets help replenish essential substances lost through sweat.
- Pre-Workout Supplements, with or without stimulants, can boost energy levels and help athletes reach their maximum potential during exercise.
- Creatine is a fundamental supplement for strength athletes and enthusiasts of dynamic activities. It helps improve athletic performance, particularly in activities that require maximum strength or speed.
- Amino Acids are crucial for supporting recovery, specifically aiding in the repair of muscle microtrauma caused by exercising.
- Gainers help strength athletes easily increase their calorie intake, allowing them to more effectively gain muscle mass.
- Sports drinks like FueRide and FueIntra Workout are ideal for any athlete aiming for maximum performance.
Dietary Supplements for Relaxation and Better Sleep
If you have someone in your family who counts sheep instead of enjoying a good night’s sleep, then supplements for calming a restless mind may bring them joy.
- Magnesium can improve the quality of sleep, especially for people with a deficiency of this mineral. Athletes, who often lose magnesium through sweat, are a typical example. However, research results generally indicate that magnesium deficiency may affect up to a third of the population.
- Melatonin is a sleep hormone associated with our circadian rhythm. Supplementing with melatonin can reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, thereby improving sleep quality.
- Valerian is a herb with calming effects that can also help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and improve sleep quality.
- Glycine is an amino acid that may also influence sleep. Research results indicate that people who supplemented with glycine woke up feeling more rested in the morning.
- Pink Calm is an effective blend of ingredients to support the nervous system and mental well-being. It helps calm the mind, regenerate the body, and take care of sleep quality.
- Lemon Balm is a plant extract that not only helps with taking care of sleep and relaxation, but also digestion.
- GABA contains gamma-aminobutyric acid, which ranks among well-known nootropics. Additionally, it helps with taking care of a calm mind and peaceful sleep.
- Sleep & Relax, available in capsule or soluble powder form, is a unique blend of effective ingredients for anyone seeking quality and restful sleep or overall relaxation.
Dietary Supplements for Optimal Health
- Multivitamin and multimineral dietary supplements typically contain a combination of vitamins and minerals to help meet their recommended daily intake. Single-component vitamins are equally popular. Examples include vitamin C, D, B6, B12, and supplements containing selenium, iron, or zinc, which contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Probiotic dietary supplements can help with optimal digestion and also support the immune system. It’s not without reason that it’s said that the gut is the second brain. Therefore, it’s important to ensure optimal colonization with beneficial live microorganisms that help take care of our health.
- Joint nutrition and other dietary supplements for joint support are ideal for older people and all physically active individuals. A great gift for them would be a comprehensive joint nutrition with several effective ingredients, shark cartilage, or collagen joint supplements.
- Dietary supplements labelled as liver support are designed to help take care of this organ. The liver is responsible for detoxifying the body, making it crucial for all vital processes.
- If you want to do everything for the health of your loved ones, immune support supplements should not be overlooked.
Dietary Supplements for Gamers and E-sports Players
We have our own brand called XBEAM for all passionate players, which offers everything they need to maintain maximum concentration, gaming performance, and enthusiasm.
- XBEAM Energy Powder contains 21 carefully selected ingredients, including stimulants, for maximum support of every player’s abilities, enhancing their success, and conquering virtual sports arenas.
- XBEAM Energy Caps, with 13 active ingredients including caffeine, will help enhance performance, concentration, speed up reaction time, and better manage stressful situations while gaming.
Dietary Supplements for More Brainpower
Dietary supplements from this category are ideal for all individuals whose daily functioning requires a certain level of focus. It features nootropics and other ingredients capable of improving brain functions, mood, concentration, and also increasing alertness.
Moreover, they can help increase the perceived energy levels or reduce fatigue. They will delight students, creative people, managers, and other individuals who want to support their brain functions. Excellent choices include caffeine, GABA, Rhodiola rosea, DMAE, or ginseng.
The nootropic complex FueBrain is also an excellent choice, as it can boost energy levels and enhance both cognitive and mental function. It is well-suited for individuals such as managers, students, or anyone seeking maximum concentration and mental performance.
Weight Loss Dietary Supplements
As the year comes to an end and a new one begins, many people make resolutions. If you have someone in your life who is determined to shed excess fat, a weight loss supplement can be a fantastic way to express your support.
- Yum Yum Whey is packed full of proteins that help satisfy hunger, which is crucial for weight loss. Additionally, it is enriched with fat burners.
- Fat burners can help kickstart metabolism and increase energy expenditure, even at rest. However, they work best when combined with physical activity.
- Appetite Control can help get sweet and salt cravings under control and maintain restraint.
- Glucomannan is a soluble form of fibre that helps induce a feeling of fullness and may also reduce the absorption of fats.
Dietary Supplements to Promote Beauty
- Premium marine collagen should be the foundation of every woman’s beauty kit. It helps, for example, with maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Zinc and selenium are minerals that have an impact on the health of hair and nails. Additionally, zinc contributes to healthy skin.
- Pink Beauty is a unique complex tailored for women to support their beauty. It contains effective ingredients that can help improve the quality of hair, nails, and skin. The GlowBar protein bar also contributes to this.
- Glowy Hair is an ideal gift for women who want to have strong and shiny hair without tendencies towards hair loss.
- Glowy Skin will delight every woman who would like to have an even and healthy-looking skin, that will give off a fresh and youthful impression.
- Sun Kiss is sure to be appreciated by every sunbathing enthusiast. It contains beta-carotene and other ingredients for a youthful skin with a bronzed tan.
- Anti-Ageing is a category with products that help take care of a youthful appearance and healthy ageing. Ideal for all those who put great emphasis on looking fresh.
Taking care of beauty can be further enhanced by additional products in the category that specifically target hair, nails, and skin care.
The Power of Nature
- Ashwagandha ranks among adaptogens, which are substances that are associated with resilience in mentally and physically demanding situations. It is used in the care of mental health, support for the body in challenging situations, or to promote quality sleep.
- Fenugreek, also known as Greek hay, is a dietary supplement that is especially popular among men. This is because it helps take care of testosterone levels and fertility.
- Mushrooms contain a variety of beneficial compounds, which make them popular for immunity, vitality, and overall health care. Among the most popular are Hericium, Reishi, Shiitake, Oyster Mushroom, and Chaga.
You can find additional functional plant extracts for taking care of various aspects of health in the category of herbal supplements.
A customized gift bundle full of dietary supplements can be created for anyone you want to give a present to.
- Protein powders, creatine, multivitamins, and magnesium are the undeniable favourites among Christmas gifts for men whose hearts beat for fitness.
- Christmas gifts for women can help replenish missing vitamins and minerals, additionally promoting the health and beauty of skin, hair, and nails. How about creating a bundle that includes the Yum Yum Whey protein powder, Pink Beauty capsules, and multivitamins whose ingredient profile is tailored to women’s needs?
Discover our bestsellers:
Is there anyone who wouldn’t love food? We don’t think so. It’s just a matter of reflecting on whether the recipient leans more towards sweet or savoury preferences, and what types of foods they favour. Similarly, considering allergies, intolerances, or personal preferences is crucial, ensuring, for instance, that you don’t gift dairy-containing products to a vegan. Once you figure out the answers to these points, you can proceed with the gift shopping.
- Nuts & seeds fall into the category of healthy snacks that can be enjoyed on many occasions. They are not only delicious on their own, but can also bring dishes to a whole new level. How about trying almonds, walnuts, pecans, or perhaps a student mix? Moreover, you can also gift seeds, such as chia, which can be used to prepare delightful puddings.
- Nut butters taste delicious in oat porridge, but can be also enjoyed on their own. Among the most popular ones are peanut butter, cashew butter, and almond butter. A gift bundle containing various types of nut butters would certainly bring joy to every lover of snacks.
Proteins for Lunch and Dinner
A serving of protein should not be missing from any balanced meal, as every active athlete and traveller knows. That’s why protein-packed treats are sure to delight under the Christmas tree.
- Fish are an excellent source of protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids. Additionally, a can of tuna, salmon, or sardines can serve as a quick and nutritious lunch option.
- Chicken breasts in brine are here for anyone who wants to have a high-quality protein source ready to be served within minutes. They are pre-cooked, so they don’t require any additional heat treatment.
- Plant-based meat alternatives are sure to bring joy to all vegetarians, vegans, and even carnivores who enjoy trying new things. Tofu, tempeh, and seitan pair wonderfully with vegetables and various side dishes. The possibilities are limitless.
- Side dishes such as couscous, pasta, quinoa, or rice are a common part of a balanced diet. Thus, they make for a great Christmas gift for every fan of a healthy lifestyle.
- Every lover of breakfast porridge is sure to be delighted when gifted a substantial supply of oat porridge. There’s even a gluten-free alternative available for those who avoid gluten.
- Protein pasta is a less traditional side dish that can replace meat in dishes thanks to its protein content. It is typically made from legumes such as lentils or peas. If you have someone in your life who enjoys trying new things, this treat will certainly bring them joy.
- ZERO pasta is an ideal gift for anyone watching their weight or trying to lose it. With just 7 kcal per 100 g, it practically adds no energy to the diet, making it an excellent choice for maintaining a caloric deficit.
Superfoods are products boasting a higher content of biologically active substances. These are associated with a positive impact on overall health, vitality, and the functioning of the body.
- Ginger Shot is a staple during winter time when everyone around is sniffling, and you want to stay fit.
- Psyllium is, in turn, an excellent source of fibre, which is crucial for the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Matcha Powder can add wonderful colour to your desserts or the popular latte. However, you can also enjoy it in the form of a traditional beverage. It is sure to delight with its content of bioactive compounds.
- Chlorella and spirulina are beneficial algae associated with numerous health benefits.
- BIO Greens Mix is a unique complex that combines the benefits of several types of green and other plants.
- Mushroom Extracts have tremendous potential for supporting our health. They are the subject of many studies, and their benefits for the body are quite undeniable even now.
- BIO Cocoa & Maca Drink is a delicious plant-based beverage based on cocoa and maca. This allows you to enjoy a fantastic taste and reap the benefits of this superfood.
Ready-To-Use Mixes for Food Preparation
These pre-prepared mixes are intended for anyone who enjoys indulging in healthy treats, but doesn’t want to spend a long time in the kitchen preparing meals.
- Pancake & Waffle Mix is the foundation for a perfect start to the day. When you combine it with a cup of Brazilian coffee, you have a guaranteed recipe for a perfect morning.
- Protein Pudding is the ideal snack for anyone who wants to enjoy a treat packed full of protein.
- Protein Pizza is here to help you create a quick lunch that practically everyone will enjoy. Who wouldn’t love pizza, right?
- Protein Mug Cake Mix is the first aid for those who crave something sweet, but don’t feel like waiting for dozens of minutes until the dessert is ready. This mug cake is done in just 2 minutes.
- Protein Ice Cream is the perfect summer refreshment. It tastes great on its own, but it pairs perfectly with the aforementioned waffles or pancakes.
- Protein Bread Mix is ideal for anyone who wants to bake delicious bread at home that’s crusty on the outside but wonderfully tender on the inside.
Protein Snacks and Other Healthy Goodies
- Protein Bars, flapjacks, cookies, and wafers are ideal snacks to take on a trip or enjoy anytime during a busy day.
- Dried Meat makes for a great snack for anyone who prefers savoury treats. You can choose between beef or turkey.
- Protein Chips are a healthier alternative to the traditional chips. They are the perfect snack for a suspenseful film or series.
- Fitcheat Chocolate pairs perfectly with an afternoon coffee. However, it can satisfy sweet cravings anytime throughout the day.
- MoiMüv Protein Crispies are packed with protein and ideal for standalone snacking as well as a superb topping for, for example, oat porridge.
- Just Cheese is a cheesy snack ideal for all lovers of savoury delights. It’s a freeze-dried cheese that provides a delightful crunch and is rich in protein.
- Freeze-Dried Fruit has undergone the process of lyophilization in order to maintain the taste and aroma of fresh fruit.
And, above all, high-quality Brazilian coffee pairs exceptionally well with sweet treats, making it a perfect addition to various desserts.
Flavourings and Sweeteners
Flavourings & Sweeteners are a wonderful choice for anyone looking to add flavour in a health way or with lower calorie content.
- Honey enriches tea, desserts, and sauces with a specific flavour that no other ingredient can replicate. It is a staple in every kitchen and undoubtedly makes for a thoughtful gift.
- ZERO Syrups boast a low caloric value, making them a popular choice among those trying to lose weight.
- ZERO Sauces also fall into the category of low-calorie flavour enhancers. How about trying curry or barbecue sauce, ZERO ketchup, or light mayonnaise?
- Ketchup sweetened with stevia is a perfect match for both meat and vegetables. It can be used in salad preparation, marinades, or as a dip.
- Sugar substitutes like stevia, erythritol, or xylitol are completely calorie-free or contain significantly fewer calories than sugar. Once again, they are excellent sweeteners when you are on a diet.
If you curate a thoughtful food bundle for your loved ones, filled with treats tailored to their taste, you’ve just nailed the perfect gift. Watch their eyes light up as they unwrap it. They’ll surely remember your kindness as they savour these delightful treats.
6. Gym and Travel Bags
Practical bags are an excellent gift that will delight just about anyone. A gym bag is truly versatile, which makes it perfect for both workouts and weekend getaways. Meanwhile, a backpack is a handy companion to take on trips, to university, or work. Be sure to also consider stylish waist packs or sports belts, ideal for activities like running and other endurance exercises. These accessories will not only hold essentials like keys and a phone, but also accommodate a small water bottle, ensuring you stay hydrated during your endeavours.
7. Women’s Leisure and Sports Clothing
What do active girls usually have more of in their closets – party dresses or leggings? Yes, the latter is correct. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for more. There’s just never enough clothing, especially sportswear. What to get for the ladies this Christmas?
- The category of women’s T-shirts and tank tops offers an endless variety of tops, crop tops, and other upper garments suitable for both sports and leisure. However, choosing the right material depends on the purpose. Cotton is excellent for less intense activities, while synthetic materials are ideal for sports.
- Hoodies and sweatshirts will help you stay warm and maintain temperature in cooler weather. Apart from classics, the collection also features women’s oversized sweatshirts or, conversely, cropped cuts that reveal a toned midriff.
- Sweatpants are a stylish leisure piece, perfect for heading into town or shopping. They stand out with their sophisticated cuts that fit beautifully on the body.
- In the shorts section, you’ll find both casual women’s shorts and functional ones that are perfect for the gym, running, and other workouts.
- Fitness leggings are a staple in the wardrobe of every active woman who wants to look good while exercising or doing other activities and feel even better. Functional leggings are then particularly useful for running, strength training, yoga, and other activities, as they efficiently wick away sweat. However, this piece of clothing is no longer exclusive to the gym. Therefore, our selection also includes comfortable leggings with high, medium, and low waistbands, perfect for everyday wear.
- Sports bras are incredibly comfortable, so much so that many women have incorporated them into their casual wardrobe.
- Underwear and swimwear is a section featuring panties, Brazilian style underwear, and bras for various activities. Additionally, there is also seamless underwear, which is an excellent choice for maximum comfort without any irritation. Swimwear, on the other hand, is quite versatile and can be worn for both the pool and the beach. And, of course, this section also includes the all-time classic – socks.
- Caps and hats will help protect your head from both the sun and chilly weather. Moreover, they serve as stylish fashion accessories to enhance any woman’s outfit.
8. Men’s Leisure and Sports Clothing
You don’t have to stick to the usual Christmas socks with cheesy patterns for men this year. Get them a trendy piece of clothing that will genuinely bring them joy. You’ll see that they’ll always remember you when wearing it. What to choose for them?
- Men’s long-sleeved and short-sleeved T-shirts offer various cuts to choose from – including slim fit, regular fit and trendy oversized pieces. This way, you can treat your loved ones to pieces that will fit their needs.
- There are also cut-off tank tops that highlight toned back and shoulder muscles. You can choose between functional and breathable options.
- On the other hand, hoodies and sweatshirts will help keep you warm and maintain temperature in cooler weather. And, of course, there are hooded and non-hooded vests as well.
- Sweatpants stand out with their sophisticated cuts that fit the figure beautifully. Some are even designed to efficiently wick away sweat, making them ideal for sports.
- In the shorts section, you’ll find both casual shorts and functional ones that are perfect for the gym, running, and other workouts.
- Functional clothing is sure to be appreciated by every active man striving for maximum performance and recovery during sports. This section primarily contains men’s functional and compression clothing. It reduces muscle vibrations and is designed to improve blood circulation. This, in turn, can lead to more efficient lactic acid removal, which is associated with accelerated recovery.
- In the underwear and swimwear section, you’ll find popular boxers that are suitable for both sports and leisure. Also available are ankle, classic, thermal, and running socks as well as compression sleeves.
- Caps and hats are fashionable accessories that will surely please every man.
9. Diagnostic and DNA Tests
Do you have someone close to you who enjoys experimenting and learning new information about their body? They will certainly appreciate diagnostic tests, which are no longer limited to biohackers only. Thanks to these tests, everyone can discover a wealth of new information about their body with a high level of accuracy, all from the comfort of their home.
- Tests focused on specific micronutrients in the body can help reveal deficiencies, such as a lack of vitamin D.
- The Omega-3 Test can reveal whether a person has a sufficient amount of essential omega-3 fatty acids in their body.
- DNA Tests can reveal the efficiency of metabolism, specific intolerances, the risk of developing dependencies on alcohol or nicotine, genetic predispositions, and the levels of vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Advanced DNA Test Kit provides over 440 valuable data points related to health, physical activity, nutrition, and the ethnicity of a specific individual. Additionally, it can uncover the risks of developing various health issues.
These diagnostic tests allow every individual to fully leverage their potential, improve in new skills, or achieve optimal health.
10. Gift Bundles
We’ve decided to make the selection of ideal products a bit easier for you and have prepared a few gift bundles ourselves, based on our experience, which we believe could please various types of people.
- Hustle For That Muscle Pack is designed especially for men aiming to build muscle. It includes the all-in-one blend FueGain, a shaker to prepare it in, a testosterone booster, and a comprehensive multivitamin.
- Fruits & Nuts Bomb Pack is packed full of fruits and nuts, which makes it perfect for all the lovers of healthy snacking or beautifully garnished oat porridges.
- BeastPink Girl Pack is designed for all the girls who work hard on their bodies and want to support their beauty. This pack includes delicious protein powder, a shaker, a protein bar, as well as vitamin D3, hair ties, and supplement for overall beauty care.
- Alpha Male Pack is tailor-made for all men who want to stand out among others. It features a testosterone booster, multivitamin, protein powder, and a Pillbox to make regular supplementation a breeze.
- Vegan For Life Pack is sure to make all fans of plant-based diet fall in love with it. In addition to a thermos bottle and green tea, it also includes the BIO Greens Mix, which is a blend of superfoods for beverage preparation.
- Joints & Vitality Support Pack will help take care of proper joint function and the entire musculoskeletal system. The bundle includes shark cartilage, vitamins, a ginger shot, and essential omega-3-6-9 fatty acids. It is a wonderful gift for your grandparents, but also athletes who put more strain on their joints.
- Performance Pack is a bundle designed for performance-oriented athletes. It includes the sports drink FueRide, effervescent tablets for hydration support, an Energy shot, 2 protein cookies, and a sports bottle to help maintain hydration during performance.
- Beauty Pack is sure to delight every woman who values her beauty. The included dietary supplements will help with hair, nail, and skin care. It also features a hairbrush for easy and gentle detangling.
- MoiMüv Snack Pack is perfect for all lovers of small treats. It contains a protein cookie, protein bar, flapjack, milkshake, protein crispies, and a spread loaded with protein.
- Memory & Focus Pack is the perfect gift for students, managers, and anyone who wants to maximize their concentration during the day. It includes FueBrain with nootropic content, green tea, omega-3, and Ginkgo biloba with magnesium.
- Nut Butter Lover Pack contains everything a fan of nut butters could ask for. It features peanut butter, peanut butter with caramel white chocolate, and the triple nut butter. This makes it ideal for adding variety to your porridge and desserts.
- Game on Pack is designed for all gamers who value lightning fast reaction time and maximum concentration. It contains an energy drink, shaker, and a must-have gaming cap to put you in the gamer zone.
11. Small Delights to Bring Joy
You don’t have to break the bank to spread joy with gifts. Often, it’s the little, considerate things that leave a lasting impact. To make your search for the perfect gift easier, we’ve put together a collection of gift ideas under 10 EUR. Within this range, you’ll find functional dietary supplements to support your loved ones’ well-being. And of course, there are delightful treats, shakers, and other accessories to enhance workouts and add a touch of joy to a healthy lifestyle.
12. Gift Voucher
Are you not sure which of the aforementioned things would your loved ones appreciate the most? Don’t hesitate to gift them a voucher with a customizable value. This way, they can pick exactly what they want, and you won’t miss out on the element of surprise that comes with a voucher.
If you’re still unsure about what to buy for your loved ones, try subtly asking them questions that might give you a hint. And if you want to share gift ideas with your friends, don’t forget to share this article with them!