Superfoods are foods and dietary supplements exceptional in their content of nutrients important to the human body, rich in vitamins and minerals, have antioxidant effects and support the immune system. They have been known for their effectiveness, nutritional value, healing character and healing abilities for thousands of years. Superfoods provide nutrients in natural and unprocessed form, which is closest and most natural to our body. They are a reservoir of proteins, vitamins, minerals, essential polysaccharides, antioxidants, enzymes, and essential fatty acids. They are a great source of nutrients for health and a strong immune system, but also a major help in detoxifying and maintaining body balance.
What do all superfoods contain?
- proteins - also essential
- enzymes (single or compound proteins, determining the rate and nature of chemical reactions and controlling most of the body's biochemical processes)
- coenzymes (low molecular weight substances that cause regeneration in reactions)
- green food, such as young barley, young wheat, chlorella, spirulina
- super fruit in fresh or dried state, such as schisandra, lucuma, acai, coconut oil, goji (wolfberry), mulberry, raw hemp protein, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, raisins, and the like.
- super seeds like hemp seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, quinoa
- super nuts, such as cashew, pine nuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts
- oils, such as coconut oil, avocado, sesame, pumpkin, linseed, hemp
- mushrooms such as cordyceps, oyster mushroom, reishi, shiitake
- natural sweeteners, such as stevia, cane molasses, agave, maple syrup, coconut sugar, honey (bee products)
- other super foods, such as fruit and vegetable juices, matcha tea, cocoa butter, carob, guarana, maca, raw materials - chickpeas, lentils, and the like.
- Vita Greens & Fruits with Stevia 360 g - Scitec NutritionSpecial Price €25.90