The ingredients profile of such all-in-one blends typically includes:
- fast-release carbohydrates, which serve as an instant source of energy
- slow-release carbohydrates, which serve as gradually releasing source of energy and support regeneration
- fast and slow release proteins for the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- digestive enzymes to help promote the effective absorption of nutrients without putting strain on the digestive system
- other ingredients that positively affect overall health, such as vitamins and minerals. Moreover, it also contains components to improve athletic performance, such as creatine, which is required to boost athletic performance, as well as selected amino acids.
How to take gainer in the form of an all-in-one blend?
Compared to the traditional gainers, the all-in-one blends are suitable for use:
- at any time of the day to boost your energy intake, increase body weight and promote muscle growth
- as a replacement for 1-2 meals when you just lack the time to eat or have trouble getting your energy intake from a solid diet, and you need a better absorbable blend of nutrients to burn your energy intake
- after a workout as a complex support for regeneration
In case you have trouble choosing a gainer, be sure to check out our article: How to Pick the Best Gainer for Muscle Growth?