Soy Protein is obtained from soy flour, which is precipitated, washed and subsequently dried. These processes result in almost 90% protein that is enriched in BCAA, amino acids, arginine and glutamine. It is very popular with athletes suffering from lactose or with vegetarians. Soy protein has the ability to increase the level of internal thyroxine production that accelerates metabolism. It is suitable for use before, during or after training.
Soy protein and its benefits
- it contains almost 90% protein
- rich in BCAA, amino acids, arginine and glutamine
- helps with muscle growth and muscle regeneration
- accelerates metabolism
- suitable for people with lactose intolerance and vegetarians
- suitable before, during and after training