Protein Bread Mix - GymBeam
Protein Bread Mix is a tasty protein bread mix that everyone can make. It contains a combination of several types of flour, seeds and plant proteins. The rich nutritional profile is dominated by high protein content and an exceptional amount of fibre. The mix does not contain any added sugar and is suitable also for vegans. Preparing bread has never been easier!
ZERO SYRUP Chocolate - GymBeam 320 ml84 % (272)€3.50
Liquid Egg Whites - GymBeam 1000 g98 % (71)€4.95
Protein Bread Mix - practical mix for preparing this tasty bread full of protein and fibre
Protein Bread Mix is a mix for preparing protein bread from the highest quality ingredients. Per 100 g of the mix, it contains up to 23 g of protein from plant sources, specifically from peas and wheat. The rich nutritional profile is complemented also by an exceptional amount of fibre, vitamins and minerals. The mix is a combination of wheat and soy flour, sunflower, flax seeds and soy flakes. It does not contain any added sugar, and thanks to pure plant ingredients it is also suitable for vegans. The preparation of bread will take only a few minutes and it is that simple that everyone can do that. Try this healthy alternative to classic pastry and supplement the necessary dose of protein tasty and simple!
Protein Bread Mix & its benefits
- mix for preparing protein bread
- contains up to 23 g of protein per 100 g of the mix
- has exceptional content of fibre, vitamins and minerals
- made of a combination of wheat and soy flour
- contains plant protein from peas and wheat
- does not contain any added sugar
- suitable for vegans
- ideal alternative to classic bread
1. Pour 280 ml of water (at a temperature of about 30 °C) into a large bowl and dissolve 29 g of fresh yeast.
2. Add 500 g of Protein Bread Mix and mix thoroughly with an electric mixer.
3. Make about 100-gram buns and leave them to ferment in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
4. Brush the buns with water before placing them in the oven.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 °C, place the buns into the oven and reduce the temperature to 180 °C.
6. Bake the buns for about 20 minutes, but remember that each oven is different.
Wheat flour, protein mix (wheat protein, pea protein), whole wheat flour, soy flakes, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, soy flour, plant fibre, sesame, sea salt, flour improver (L-ascorbic acid E300), enzymes (oxidoreductases, hydrolases).
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||1241 kJ / 295 kcal|
|saturated fats||0.9 g|
Store in a dry and cold place. Once opened, use within 6 months. Allergy information: Contains gluten, soy and sesame. The product may contain traces of nuts, eggs and milk.
|Brutto weight||0.56 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||5 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||720 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.50 kg|
|HS code||19012000: - Zmesi a cestá na prípravu pekárskeho tovaru položky 1905|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs for particular nutritional uses|
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, Košice 04001, Slovakia|
|Main category||Instant Food Mixes|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Bread & Pastry
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
Cooking & Baking Gifts
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Flavor||Packaging (g)||Rating||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|natural||5 x 500 g||€17.50||€13.95||
Subscribe to back in stock notification