Protein Bread Mix is a mixture for preparing tasty protein bread that everyone can bake. It contains combination of several types of flour, seeds and plant proteins. The rich nutritional profile is dominated by high protein content and exceptional amount of fiber. The mixture does not contain any added sugar and is suitable also for vegans. Preparation of bread has never been easier!
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
Protein Bread Mix - practical mixture for preparing this tasty bread full of protein and fiber
Protein Bread Mix is a mixture for preparing protein bread from the highest quality ingredients. Per 100 g of mixture it contains up to 23 g of protein from plant sources, specifically from peas and wheat. The rich nutritional profile is complemented also by exceptional amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals. The mixture is combination of wheat and soy flour, sunflower, flax seeds and soy flakes. It does not contain any added sugar, and thanks to pure plant ingredients it is also suitable for vegans. The preparation on bread will take only few minutes and it is that simple that everyone can do that. Try this healthy alternative to classic pastry and supplement the necessary dose of protein tasty and simple!
Protein Bread Mix and its benefits
- mixture for preparing protein bread
- contains up to 23 g of protein per 100 g of mixture
- has exceptional content of fiber, vitamins and minerals
- is made of combination of wheat and soy flour
- contains plant protein from pea and wheat
- does not contain any added sugar
- is suitable also for vegans
- ideal as an alternative to classic pastry
1. Pour 280 ml of water (at a temperature of about 30 ° C) into a larger bowl, in which we dissolve 29 g of fresh yeast.
2. Add 500 g of Protein Bread Mix and mix thoroughly with an electric mixer.
3. Make about 100-gram buns and left them to ferment in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
4. Brush the buns with water before placing them in the oven.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, insert the buns into the oven, and reduce the temperature to 180 ° C.
6. Bake the buns for about 20 minutes, but respect the difference of your own oven.
Wheat flour, protein mixture (wheat protein, pea protein), whole wheat flour, soy flakes, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, soy flour, plant fiber, sesame, sea salt, flour improver (L-ascorbic acid E300), enzymes (oxidoreductases, hydrolases).
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||1241 kJ / 295 kcal|
|saturated fats||0,9 g|
Store at a dry and cold place. Once opened, use within 6 months. Allergy information: Contains gluten, soy and sesame. The product may contain traces of nuts, eggs and milk.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.