L-Carnitine is a natural substance that is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It is considered to be one of the most effective natural burners, which promotes stamina, supplies energy and regenerates muscles. At the same time, L-carnitine is an essential ingredient for the transport of fatty acids into the cell mitochondria, providing fat burn. Fatty acids are converted into energy during their burning, which can be effectively used in training.
Another advantage that L-carnitine offers is that it prevents the formation of lactic acid, thereby relieving stiff muscles and fatigue it is also important for the cardiovascular system, regeneration and body performance.
The most effective is the use of l-carnitine supplement during exercise that further enhances its effects and promotes fat burning while reducing hunger. Yet, it can also be used in the evening as it is not a stimulant.
However, L-carnitine is also effective if you want to gain muscle mass. Its supplementation helps to increase strength and thus you will be able to lift heavier weights. L-carnitine is available in tablet, capsule or liquid nutritional supplements.
Benefits of L-carnitine:
- one of the most effective natural fat burners
- increases energy stores
- supports stamina
- regenerates muscle
- boosts strength, helping to gain muscle mass
- relieves stiff muscles
- reduces the feeling of hunger
- L-Carnitine 1000 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €24.55
- VANISH® L-CARNITINE LIQUID SHOTS - ProSuppsSpecial Price €22.95
- Carnitine Activity Drink with Caffeine - NutrendSpecial Price €1.60
- Carnitine Activity Drink - NutrendSpecial Price €1.60
- Acetyl L Carnitine (ALCAR) 500mg - GoNutritionOut of stock