Night proteins are also known as casein proteins, provide a slow but steady supply of amino acids to the bloodstream for several hours. The casein protein is also characterized by the fact that it contains more glutamine than whey or soy protein. It is made from fresh milk and is digested gradually for several hours. Because it has a longer digestion time, which leads to a steady increase in amino acid levels, it supports the anabolic process. It is advisable to take it before bedtime, but also during the day when you cannot consume enough protein. If you want to know more about proper protein delivery, read our article: When and how much of proteins to take for achieving maximum results.
Night (casein) proteins and their benefits
- offer slow and gradual delivery of amino acids
- contain more glutamine than soy or whey protein
- support the anabolic process
- suitable before bedtime or during the day
- 100% Micellar Casein - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €24.90