Vitamin B belongs to the water-soluble vitamins, i.e. a group of 8 chemically different vitamins, collectively referred to as B-complex or complex of B vitamins. They are essential for the proper function of metabolism, nervous system and mental functions.
B vitamins and their effects:
Vitamin B1 or thiamine - contributes to the proper function of the nervous system, psyche and heart. It is important for the growth, development and function of the cells of the human body.
Vitamin B2 or riboflavin - maintains the health of red blood cells, mucous membranes, skin and eyesight. In addition, it plays an important role in the conversion of energy from food and contributes to reducing exhaustion or fatigue.
Vitamin B3 or niacin - affects the proper function of the nervous system and psyche. It also maintains the health of the skin, mucous membranes and helps reduce exhaustion and fatigue.
Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid - is needed to combat exhaustion, fatigue and affects health mental performance. It also helps convert food into energy and is essential for the production and breakdown of fats.
Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine - plays an important role in the function of the immune system and is involved in the production of red blood cells. It is also involved in the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen.
Vitamin B7 or biotin - has a positive effect on the immune and nervous systems. It contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients and the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and mucous membranes.
Vitamin B9 or folic acid (folate) - contributes to the proper synthesis of amino acids and hematopoiesis. It supports the function of the immune system, psyche and plays an important role in the process of cell division and in the growth of germinal tissues during pregnancy.
Vitamin B12 or cobalamin - plays an important role in the process of cell division and is needed for the proper functioning of the immune system, nervous system and psyche. It also contributes to the proper production of red blood cells and to reducing exhaustion and fatigue.
Since they are soluble in water, they are not stored in the body and are removed from the body in the urine, it is necessary to take enough of them from the diet or in the form of nutritional supplements. Their deficiency can manifest itself in anemia, increased fatigue, headache, sleep disorders, anxiety and depression. Concentration disorders, vision problems or hair loss are also common.hide description
- Vitamin B Complex 90 tabs - OstroVitSpecial Price €4.99
- BIO Vitamin B12 - PurasanaSpecial Price €15.00
- Inositol - GymBeamSpecial Price €6.95
- PABA 500 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €10.95
- Magnez MAX + Vitamin 60 tabs - OstroVitSpecial Price €3.99
- Magnez Max Skurcz 60 tabs - OstroVitSpecial Price €3.49
- Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €6.99
- Vitamin B6 - GymBeamSpecial Price €2.95
- Vitamin B3 - GymBeamOut of stock
- Pantothenic Acid - GymBeamOut of stock
- Niacin 500 mg - NOW FoodsOut of stock
- Vitamin B-1 100 mg - NOW FoodsOut of stock
- Pantothenic Acid 500 mg - NOW FoodsOut of stock
- Inositol 500 mg - NOW FoodsOut of stock
- Vitamin B12 - The Protein WorksOut of stock
- Vitamin B-50 - NOW FoodsOut of stock