Bio Chlorella is a green algae plant found in freshwater that is a popular vegan source of iron and vitamin B12. It contains a whole range of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and proteins. It is a rich source of chlorophyll, fiber and unique growth factor CGF - phytonutrient, which strengthens probiotic growth, tissue regeneration, helps prevent a whole range of diseases, and promotes cell regeneration.
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
Bio Chlorella - natural green algae with a high content of vitamins, minerals and proteins to strengthen immunity
Bio Chlorella is a freshwater green algae that is one of the oldest organisms on earth, but still is a very popular vegan source of iron and bioavailable vitamin B12. It is an excellent source of a whole range of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals (it contains all vitamins B, vitamin C, E, zinc and iron) as well as proteins, and up to 7.3% of the total protein content is leucine - the most important anti-catabolic amino acid.
The green color of Chlorella indicates that it is a rich source of chlorophyll - a natural plant dye. It is used in medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent, and moreover, it also acts as a powerful natural antioxidant and has a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora. It also contains fiber, ribonucleic acids and unique growth factor CGF - phytonutrient, which enhances probiotic growth, tissue regeneration, helps prevent a whole range of diseases, and promotes cell regeneration.
Chlorella has no side effects and therefore, it is suitable for everyone, including active athletes and people experiencing physical or mental stress. The above-mentioned growth factor CGF accelerates the growth of all damaged tissues and body development. Many athletes use Chlorella for its property to accelerate tissue regeneration and increase energy levels.
Chlorella and its benefits
- cleansing properties and it supplies body with vitamins, minerals and so on
- strengthens the immune system
- increases sexual performance
- supports health of intestinal microflora
- promotes digestion and excretion
- supports wound healing and inflammation
- alleviates inflammation, ulcers and allergies
- protects heart and blood vessels
- reduces cholesterol
- detoxes organism
- stimulates the growth and regeneration of tissues
- provides cells with vitamins
- fights against fatigue and stress
Benefits of Bio Chlorella
- rich source of vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin B12)
- contains iron and vitamin E
- contains 8 amino acids that our body cannot produce
- regulates acid-base balance in the body
- regulates intestinal peristalsis (both constipation and diarrhea)
- helps to increase sexual performance
- helps with anemia
- eliminates fatigue and stress
- helps with diabetes (regulates sugar level)
- rejuvenates and revitalizes your body
- all-natural support for healthy hair and nails
100% Bio Chlorella.
Country of origin: China.
The recommended dose is 3 tablets twice a day before meal.
|Supplement Facts||100 g|
|Calories||1686 kJ / 402 kcal|
|of which is sugar||1,21 g|
|of which are saturated||0,95 g|
|Vitamin E||3,25 mg|
|Vitamin C||21,4 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0,36 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1,25 mg|
|Vitamin B3||13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,48 mg|
|Vitamin B12||60 μg|
|Folic acid||58 μg|
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dry and dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Bio Chlorella 500 mg 500 tab - GymBeam