CLA & HCA
CLA & HCA
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a fatty acid that positively affects muscle mass growth. It is needed for fat and weight loss or diet. CLA acts as a barrier - prevents fat from entering fat cells. It is stored directly in muscle cells where it burns in energy production. If your goal is to lose excess kilograms, CLA will help you achieve the desired weight.
HCA (hydroxycitric acid) surpresses the formation of higher fatty acids and cholesterol, preventing sugar from converting to fat stores. Like CLA, HCA protects muscle mass from reduction during fat loss. The advantage of HCA is also the fact that it suppresses appetite, thereby increasing the likelihood of achieving your weight loss goals.
Benefits of CLA and HCA:
- promote fat burning and reduce weight
- reduce appetite
- slow down the conversion of carbohydrates to fats
- accelerate metabolism
- promote growth and preservation of muscle mass
- lower cholesterol levels
- strengthen the immune system
- CLA - Muscle PharmSpecial Price €13.90