Omega 3-6-9 is a product category that contains three groups of healthy fats: omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. It can be, for example, a combination of fish, linseed and sunflower oil. Omega-6, thanks to its linoleic acid content, helps keep blood cholesterol levels low. Oleic acid (unsaturated fat) has the same effect if you replace saturated fats in your diet with unsaturated ones.
The natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids include fish in particular. Omega-6 fatty acids can be found in vegetable oils, seeds or nuts. Omega-9 fatty acids are mainly found in foods such as olive oil, fish and avocados. If your diet is not varied and lacks sufficient amount of the balanced combination of healthy omega-3, 6 and 9, you can reach for quality supplements that can help your body effectively replenish these essential nutrients.
- Super Omega 3-6-9 - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €18.55
- Flax Oil 1000 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €10.20
- Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €10.80
- Omega 3-6-9 1000 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €20.95
- Omega 3:6:9 - The Protein WorksOut of stock