Smart Skipping Rope - GymBeam
Smart Skipping Rope is a highly practical piece of fitness equipment you can use at home, outdoors, or in the gym. It has three regime settings: free skipping, timed skipping, or skipping to a pre-set rep count. The length of the rope is adjustable which makes it suitable for anybody.
Smart Skipping Rope - great fitness tool for home workout that can count skips and measure the time of your session
Smart Skipping Rope is a brilliant fitness tool which will make your workouts at home, outdoors or in the gym more diverse and fun. Skipping the rope is a whole-body exercise, which means it's a highly effective workout that can help you burn a large number of calories in a short time span. If you didn't enjoy skipping as a kid, we guarantee you will enjoy it with the smart skipping rope. It runs in three different regimes, which will make your exercise easier and more fun. In free skipping mode, the rope simply counts your skips and measures the time of your session. Timed mode, on the other hand, presets the goal as a duration of the session, and once completed, the handle vibrates to notify you that you've reached the goal. Ultimately, the third regime presets the number of skips to reach for the successful completion of the goal.
Smart Skipping Rope is easily charged with a 5V charger and a standard micro USB cable. All you need to do is connect the handle and wait for it to fully charge up before you're ready to go again. The length of the rope is adjustable, which makes it very practical to use for both adults and children.
Smart Skipping Rope & its benefits
- a smart fitness tool for full-body exercise
- skipping helps burn a large amount of calories
- three skipping regimes available
- counts the time of skipping as well as number of skips
- easy to charge
- adjustable length
- suitable for home, outdoor and gym workouts
Smart Skipping Rope user's guide
How to charge your smart skipping rope
- Locate the USB charging port at the end of the main grip
- Connect the USB end of the charging cable to the port at the main grip, and the other end to a power supply socket.
- Only use a standard 5V charger with a classic micro USB charging cable.
How to use the buttons
1. Turn the smart skipping rope on by pressing down the left or right button for a short while.
2. To change the regime, press and hold the left button for 2 seconds.
3. To reset the regime, press and hold the right button for 2 seconds.
4. To restart the smart skipping rope, press and hold the right button for 8 seconds.
5. The smart skipping rope automatically turns off after being at rest for a while.
6. The smart skipping rope vibrates to signal that you’ve reached your goal, and when it turns off.
- Battery icon: Displays the current status of the battery. When the icon is flashing, the device needs to be charged.
- Exercise regime: Displays the current exercise regime:
- free mode (no objective is set)
- time down (your objective is set on a timer)
- count down (your objective is a preset number of skips)
- Time: Shows how long you’ve been skipping, or how long you’ve left to reach your goal.
- Counter: Shows the number of skips performed in your current session, or the number of skips left to reach your goal.
How to adjust the size
- Run the rope through both holes and adjust it to the desired length.
- The rest of the rope can be cut off, but it is not necessary.
- Fix the provided cover piece to the end of the rope.
- Tug strongly at the skipping part of the rope in order to fix its place within the grip.
- The length of the skipping rope is now fixed and won’t change during exercise.
- To change the length of the skipping rope again, loosen the rope up by pushing it into the grip.
How to use your smart skipping rope and what precautions to take
- This product is not waterproof. Do not use it outdoors while it rains.
- Always connect and disconnect the charger carefully to avoid damage.
- Use dry textile only to clean the grips. Do not use water or any solutions.
- Before exercising, make sure you evaluate your level of fitness adequately. Don’t set up an exercise plan that’s too intense for you.
- Before using the skipping rope, make sure you warm up, stretch out and prepare your body for exercise.
- If the rope doesn’t work properly, check whether the battery has enough charge.
- Colour: white
- Grip dimensions: 170 x 22 x 20 mm
- Weight: circa 160 g
- Material: ABS
- Rope length: 3 m
- Battery capacity: 70 mAh
This product’s warranty lasts for 2 years from the day of purchase, and is void in following cases:
- The product is damaged due to an accident, mistreatment, inadequate manipulation or transportation.
- The product has undergone unauthorized repairs or manipulation.
- The product wasn’t used according to instructions.
- The damage exceeds the price of the product itself.
- The condition of the product has been compromised by the user's inadequate storage, treatment or care.
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, Košice 04001, Slovakia|
|Legal category of the product||accessories|
|HS code||95069110: --- Tréningové prístroje s mechanizmom prispôsobenia odporu|
|Number of pieces per package||1 pc.|
|Brutto weight||0.23 kg|
|Main category||Smart Exercise Tools|
|Other categories||Workout Accessories
Fitness & Exercises Equipment
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Variants||Price||Special Price||In stock|
Subscribe to back in stock notification