Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate is the most popular form of creatine, which is often considered to be the most effective form. It is a natural source of energy, and in small quantities it can be consumed through food, especially from red meat and some fish species, but these sources are negligible compared to nutritional supplements. In particular, creatine monohydrate is used to increase muscle mass, but it also provides the body with energy and promotes increased strength.
Creatine Monohydrate is the most common, most accessible and most effective form of creatine. On the market you can meet the classic designation of creatine monohydrate, which typically consists of 88% creatine and 12% water. Older creatine supplements were filled with large and hardly digestible particles that caused digestive problems. However, today's creatine monohydrate is micronized and milled into particles that are about 20 times smaller. Generally, modern creatines no longer cause such difficulties as the older types.
However, the market also offers the designation 100% Creatine Monohydrate, a pure monohydrate, often referred to as Creapure Creatine. It contains 100% pure, tested and micronized creatine monohydrate, without any admixtures of inefficient ballast and carbohydrates. This structure ensures 100% solubility of the active ingredient as well as faster and better absorbability and usability. This type of creatine no longer causes stomach upset.
- currently the most effective creatine on the market
- immediately replenishes energy and delays the energy crisis
- does not contain bleach substances and carbohydrates
- has excellent solubility,
- quickly absorbed
- sufficient water cells
- has a low price.
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder (100% Creapure®) - GymBeamSpecial Price €5.95
- Creatine Monohydrate - AmixSpecial Price €10.45
- Creatine 2500 - Optimum NutritionSpecial Price €24.95
- Creatine Mega Creatine 150 caps - Scitec NutritionSpecial Price €14.90