Legumes is a category in which you will find, for example, beans, lentils, chickpeas and peas. These are the products of plants from the legume family, which excel in their high protein content. Therefore, they are popular as a source of protein not only among vegetarians and vegans. In addition, legumes are also valued for their content of complex carbohydrates and also the fiber that our body needs for proper digestion and optimal bowel function. In this category, you will find not only raw legumes, which need to be cooked first, but also ready-made and prepared in brine or sauce, which are intended for immediate consumption.
There are many uses for legumes in the kitchen. Make a delicious hummus from chickpeas or bake it in the oven and eat it as a healthier snack in front of the TV. Lentils taste great in soup, salad, or as a separate dish. How you prepare the legumes is up to you. In any case, it is a raw ingredient that is rightly part of every healthy diet.
- BIO Lentil Pasta - Fusilli - VanaVitaSpecial Price €1.95
- BIO Pea Pasta - Fusilli - VanaVitaSpecial Price €1.95
- Green peas whole organic - Country LifeSpecial Price €1.90
- Pinto Beans organic - Country LifeSpecial Price €2.10
- Mung beans organic - Country LifeSpecial Price €2.70
- Adzuki beans - Country LifeSpecial Price €2.10
- Red lentils whole natural - Country LifeSpecial Price €2.10
- Chickpeas organic - Country LifeSpecial Price €2.10
- Organic Red Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce - AugaSpecial Price €1.95
- Organic Baked beans in tomato sauce - AugaSpecial Price €1.95
- Organic Chickpeas in brine - AugaSpecial Price €1.95