Proteins are the main and key nutritional supplement for any active athlete. Proteins help to build muscle mass and at the same time provide protection and regeneration of muscle tissue that may be "microtorn" during training. Moreover, proteins provide a number of other benefits to our body, such as immune support, proper regulation of body hydration, and maintaining proper pH of blood. In addition, proteins are a source of energy in carbohydrate deficiency.
In our shop, you will find proteins divided by protein source into: all-in-one, night proteins, whey, beef proteins, multi-component proteins, proteins for women, for weight loss and for muscle growth
Proteins and their benefits
- a key nutritional supplement for every athlete
- help to build muscle mass
- provide muscle protection and regeneration
- a source of energy
- promote immunity
- properly regulate body hydration
- maintain proper pH in blood
- multiple types
Night proteins, also known as casein proteins, provide a slow but steady supply of amino acids to the bloodstream for several hours. The casein protein is also characterized by the fact that it contains more glutamine than whey or soy protein. It is made from fresh milk and is digested gradually for several hours. Because it has a longer digestion time, which leads to a steady increase in amino acid levels, it supports the anabolic process. It is advisable to take it before bedtime, but also during the day when you cannot consume enough protein.
Night (casein) proteins and their benefits
- offer slow and gradual delivery of amino acids
- contain more glutamine than soy or whey protein
- support the anabolic process
- suitable before bedtime or during the day
Protein concentrates are the most common form of whey protein that is made from dairy whey to remove most of the fat, lactose, and unwanted material. Whey concentrate contains from 34 to 89% of protein and is an excellent source of branched chain BCAA amino acids. Compared to protein isolates, it contains more fat, carbohydrates, and lactose, and is slightly more difficult to digest. Protein concentrates are suitable for diet, but also for muscle mass gain.
Protein concentrates and their benefits
- the most popular form of whey protein
- contain from 34 to 89% of protein
- are an excellent source of BCAA
- help to build and regenerate muscle mass
- suitable for both diet and muscle mass gain