Beef Protein is a popular alternative for the people who for some reason avoid lactose or the cow's milk protein. These popular alternatives most often include hydrolysed protein powders with the content of well-absorbable proteins. Such proteins are essential for the maintenance and growth of muscle mass. Moreover, they can also help with maintaining normal bone health. Last but not least, beef protein can also help support the health of joints and the entire musculoskeletal system due to its amino acid spectrum.
Who is beef protein suitable for?
- for strength and endurance athletes
- anyone who wants help with achieving an optimal protein intake
- people who are trying to lose weight and need to increase their protein intake
- cooks who want to increase the protein content of their dishes
- people with lactose intolerance
- individuals who have an allergy to cow's milk protein
What is the optimal serving amount of beef protein?
In case of beef protein powders, the usual recommended serving amount ranges between 0.25 – 0.3 g of protein per kg of body weight. However, if you don't feel like pulling out your calculator every time, there is no harm in taking between 20 – 40 g of the protein powder. This more or less corresponds to a heaped 30g measuring cup. The 40 g upper limit of protein intake will be especially appreciated by athletes who had a full body strength workout, which results in a higher demand for protein.
How to take beef protein?
- A classic way to take protein powder is to mix it together with water or milk and create a delicious drink to use after exercise or at any time of the day.
- It also tastes great in oat and other porridges, which will benefit from the taste and a serving of necessary proteins.
- You can also add it into dough and create protein-packed desserts.
- It can also be added into smoothies or coffee. This way, you can easily enrich these drinks with the necessary proteins.
Do you want to learn more about protein powders and how to choose the right one for you? Then you should definitely check out our article: Which Protein Powder Should You Choose? Whey Concentrate, Isolate or Hydrolysate?
Anabolic Monster Beef Protein - Amix84 % (82)€25.95
Beef Protein - GymBeam72 % (182)€18.95
100% Beef Protein - Nutrend70 % (6)€29.95