The most popular types of nuts
In this category you will find the most delicious selection from the world of nuts. They are available in variants with or without peel, as well as flavoured. Everyone will surely find something to their liking.
- Unpeeled almonds boast a natural bitter-sweet taste and a wonderful content of vitamins and minerals.
- Blanched almonds are peeled, thanks to which they have a sweeter taste and are suitable for baking healthy goodies.
- Smoked almonds have a unique taste and pronounced crunchiness, which makes them the ideal healthy salty snack.
- Almonds in dark chocolate are, on the other hand, a more suitable alternative to sweets, as they combine the crunchiness of almonds with the pronounced taste of cocoa.
- Unroasted peanuts will delight with their natural taste without salt. This makes them perfectly suited for the preparation of both salty and sweet dishes.
- Hazelnuts are also unpeeled and unroasted. Therefore, it is up to you to enjoy them in this natural form or to roast, grind or otherwise process them into your favourite dishes.
- Cashew nuts are sure to delight with a pleasantly sweet taste and delicate texture, which everyone is sure to fall in love with.
- Walnuts have a characteristic bittersweet taste that fits perfectly into a variety of desserts and salads. They stand out from among the other nuts mainly thanks to their natural content of omega-3 fatty acids, which makes them the ideal healthy snack.
- Pecan nuts are similar to walnuts, but are slightly sweeter. Thus, they are the ideal ingredient for sweet pastries and desserts.
- Raw pistachios will serve great as a healthy welcome snack for your guests. However, if the unshelled version is not for you, reach for the shelled pistachios that you can eat straight away and waste no time and patience on shelling them.
- Brazil nuts are exceptionally crunchy, which makes them a very popular choice. In addition, they are valued for their content of minerals and work great as a healthy snack.
- Macadamia nuts are also known as the king of nuts because they rank among the most exclusive fruits. They boast a delicate buttery taste, creamy texture and are full of important nutrients.
The most popular types of seeds
Do not be fooled by the tiny appearance of seeds. They are small wonders in terms of nutrition and taste, often even referred to as superfoods.
- For example, BIO Sunflower Seeds and BIO Pumpkin Seeds are unsalted and shelled. Thus, you can immediately indulge in their natural taste, and provide your body with healthy fats and other biologically active substances.
- Chia seeds rank among popular sources of healthy fats and boast a high content of fibre. In addition, they have the ability to swell up, which means that you can use them to easily prepare a delicious chia pudding.
- BIO Flax seeds are, in turn, sought for their content of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which ranks among the essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- BIO Hemp seeds are also quite rich in healthy fats. What's more, they are shelled and ready to be added to your porridges, salads and other dishes, thereby enriching them with a whole spectrum of key nutrients.
- BIO Cocoa beans or nibs are the perfect choice for all the fans of chocolate, who would like to try it in its most natural form. In addition, this fruit of the cocoa tree is special due to its high content of fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Blue poppy seeds are a traditional ingredient in many sweet recipes. They are usually added into porridges or other dishes. In addition, they excel in the content of valuable unsaturated fatty acids and fibre.
Mixed nuts & seeds
Our offer also has something for all those who would like to try several nuts and seeds at once. Apart from a variety of flavours, these mixtures also offer a wide range of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and other beneficial nutrients.
- Nutmix contains almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, peanuts, and hazelnuts. This mixture of nuts is unsalted and without any added sugar, which is sure to please all the fans of healthy snacking.
- Student Mix contains almonds, hazelnuts, cashews and walnuts, which are perfectly complemented by raisins. It is therefore a great choice to replenish energy for studying and other activities.
- Nutty Mix with Strawberries stands out due to an excellent combination of nuts, seeds and lyophilized strawberries. Perfectly suited as an addition to yoghurts, porridges or to be enjoyed as a healthy snack.
Nuts & seeds and their uses
Nuts and seeds give you many possibilities to easily include them in your diet every day.
- Any type of nuts and seeds will do for enriching cereal porridges. Among the most popular ones are chia seeds, hemp seeds, almonds, or macadamia nuts.
- For smoothies or other drinks, chia seeds are the ideal choice. It is because they have an exceptional nutritional profile as well as the ability to swell up. However, you can also mix them together with nuts or flax and hemp seeds according to your taste.
- Lightly roasted walnuts, cashews, and Brazil nuts are the perfect fit for salads.
- Asian dishes go well with crispy peanuts.
- Spreads can be enriched with sunflower, hemp, or pumpkin seeds.
- For baking sweet recipes you can use, for example, blanched almonds, poppy seeds or walnuts.
- To prepare the dough for bread or other salty pastry, you can add ground flax seeds, crushed walnuts or hazelnuts.
- When preparing homemade muesli, granola or muesli bars, be sure to reach for cashew nuts, unpeeled almonds or other of your favourite nuts and seeds.
- By combining different types of nuts and seeds, you can create your own mix that you can then add into yoghurts or curd cheese or just simply use as a snack. That said, you can also combine them with fruit to make an excellent healthy snack, which will replenish your energy.
If you want to learn more about the effects of nuts, read our article: Nuts and Everything You Need to Know About Them