Are you interested in our Tofu protein cheesecake from cover photo of this article? This recipe is definitely worth a try! Try to prepare this healthier version of cheesecake which contains of curd, Greek yogurt, tofu and protein powder which will give you a pretty good dose of protein. But you will not find flour in it –we replaced it with oat flakes, coconut and dried fruit!
For base we need:
You might be interested in these products:
1. First mix the coconut and oat flakes into flour, then add other ingredients and mix them well in mixer. Then start to add water gradually– follow the consistency of the mixture and try to create a mass that sticks. Be careful, do not put too much water.
2. Then place this mixture in a container (box, baking tin,…) lined with baking paper and press it with your fingers.
3. Put all ingredients (except fruit) in the mixer and mix it until a lump-free and delicate cream is obtained.
4. Then pour it on our cranberry base and shake the pot properly. This will distribute the cream evenly and remove any potential bubbles.
5. Finally, sprinkle the top with fruit up to your taste. We can cover the cheesecake from the top and place it in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Are you interested in this recipe and going to try it? If you like it, share it.