Bio Spirulina 500 mg 500 tab - GymBeam
Organic Spirulina is a natural product and superfood made from freshwater algae with high nutritional value, rich in protein, vitamins, mostly vitamin B, A, K, and minerals, such as iron, silicon, calcium and magnesium. Spirulina improves glucose and lipid metabolism, strengthens the immune system, speeds up healing time, lowers cholesterol, feeling of fatigue and helps in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Organic Spirulina - A miracle created by nature filled with protein, vitamins and minerals, which supports overall health for centuries
Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis) is a blue-green freshwater algae, known mostly for centuries in Asian cultures. Its name comes from the spiral characteristics of this superfood - forms a helical spiral microscopic fibers that are so small that the human eye can not detect. The green color comes from chlorophyll and blue color from exotic pigment phycocyanin.
Organic spirulina is a natural product with high nutrition value and it's very popular not only among fitness and healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, but vegetarians as well, because it provides a source of vegetable protein and vitamin B12.  It belongs to foods with very high protein content with almost 65%, which is the highest protein concentration observed in all foods. It's a complete protein source, i.e., containing all eight essential amino acids and nonessential amino acids (in the absence of fat and cholesterol).  Spirulina protein is also easier to absorbe than animal protein. Each gram of spirulina protein is about 4 times easier to absorbe than protein from beef. Additionally, Spirulina cell walls don't contain cellulose, so 85-95% is digestible in the human body. It facilitates the passage of food through the digestive system, thereby reducing the pressure on the system. It also supports healthy bacteria in the digestive tract and helps to improve nutrient absorption.
Research shows that Spirulina can improve lipid metabolism and glucose , while reducing fat in the liver, and protects the heart . It also has anticancer effects and acts as an antioxidant. It also has the ability to strengthen the immune system , actively supports cell regeneration, accelerates healing and recovery from illness. It is rich in vitamin A , which is extremely important for eye health. We are recommended to eat carrots for the same reason, but Spirulina has 10 times higher concentration of vitamin A per gram compared with carrots. Moreover, it is very effective in complying with reduction diet and weight loss, as an appetite suppressant, while it feeds your body all the necessary nutrients.
What does Organic Spirulina contain?
Besides the fact that this green alga boasts by high proportion of protein, gaining a leading position in the ranking of foods with the highest content (up 70% of its content),  it is also a source of:
- many minerals: containing big portions of iron, as well as silicon, calcium, or magnesium, 
- valuable phytonutrients (valuable nutrients) which no other green plant contains,
- contains beta-carotene, which is much more effective than beta carotene isolated in synthetic nutritional supplements, 
- cellulose free, meaning that the human body can digest 85 - 95% of this plant,
- contains chlorophyll - cleanses and detoxifies the body,
- essential and nonessential amino acids,
- valuable enzymes,
- many vitamins,such as vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 , vitamin E, K, vitamin C, ,
- gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), anti-inflammatory essential fatty acid,
- phycocyanin - has strong antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory effects, it helps in formation of stem cells and strongly stimulates immunity,
- phenylalanine - helps reducing appetite.
For who is it suitable for?
It is suitable for people suffering from lack of vitamins and minerals, but also for vegetarians, vegans, healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, athletes and people recovering. Children and nursing mothers can consume it as well, as it supports breast milk production.
Organic Spirulina and its benefits
- lowers cholesterol levels
- improves metabolism
- promotes blood cell formation and helps with anemia problems
- improves the appearance of skin, hair and nails
- improves wound healing, stomach ulcers
- It improves immunity, has antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects
- improves psychological well-being
- acts as a probiotic and eliminates constipation
- reduces fatigue
- It helps during cardiovascular problems treatment
Other benefits of Spirulina
- has an outstanding, up to 63% content of easily digestible proteins with high biological value
- contains all essential amino acids = complete protein source
- nourishes and supports the immune system
- a source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E
- a source of minerals - iron, potassium, calcium, copper, chromium, magnesium...
- rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) - anti-inflammatory essential fatty acid
- has a beneficial impact on intestinal microflora
100% organic spirulina (500 mg tablets)
Spirulina dosage varies for each person, but in general it is recommended to spread the dose to 3 smaller doses taken troughout the day (morning, afternoon and evening). We recommend taking 4-6 tablets (1 tablet has 500 mg) daily, at least 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
These effects have been reported according to research:
- In case you want to optimize cholesterol level: 1-8 g per day 
- To increase muscle performance: 2 to 7.5 grams per day 
- To control glucose level: improving since 2 g 
- Blood pressure will be affected by the dose of 3.5 to 4.5 grams per day 
|Nutrition Facts||in 100 g|
|Energy value||1594 kJ / 378 kcal|
|from which sugars||3 g|
|from which saturated fats||1,1 g|
|Vitamin D||6 μg|
|Vitamin E||31,7 mg|
|Vitamin C||1,4 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0,53 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0,73 mg|
|Vitamin B3||22 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,15 mg|
|Vitamin B12||60 μg|
|Folic acid||22 μg|
Bio Spirulina 500 mg 500 tab - GymBeam
|Coefficient for product sorting||1|
|Size of clothing||No|