Bio Green Barley is a superfood of organic quality that is a rich source of nutrients, fibre and vitamins B, A, C, K and E. It contains a spectrum of minerals and trace elements, including calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron. Two teaspoons a day will help strengthen your immunity and body resistance, improve digestion and deliver energy.
Bio green barley – a superfood from natural sources with a high content of vitamins, minerals and fibre suitable for strengthening the immunity of sportsmen
Bio Green Barley from Gymbeam is a purely natural product with no added colour, in organic quality. This is a dried young barley powder-milled, which has a high nutritional value. This traditional grain is rich in the green chlorophyll dye that improves oxygen transmission in the body, has anti-inflammatory effects and promotes blood formation. It also contains enzymes promoting digestion, antioxidants used to protect cells from free radicals, and fibre that effectively removes harmful substances from the body. At the same time, the young green barley is a source of protein and a spectrum of vitamins and minerals. It does not contain gluten and is therefore an easily digestible dietary supplement. It has several positive effects on human health, affecting mainly the proper functioning of human organs. Thanks to its composition and benefits, bio green barley has become a popular nutritional supplement for athletes.
What does BIO green barley contain?
- vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, C, E, K
- minerals - Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium, Phosphorus, Silicon, Manganese
- trace elements - copper, silver, chrome
- antioxidants - lutonarin and saponarin
- gamma-aminobutyric acids and ferulic acids
Effects of Bio Green Barley
- strengthens immunity and immune
- acts anti-inflammatory
- helps reduce body weight
- regulates cholesterol levels
- improves digestion and acts as an antioxidant
- relieves high blood pressure
- fighting the constipation
- relieves allergy symptoms
- helps patients with diabetes
- helps prevent some types of cancer
- effective in treating acne and eczema
- maintains a youthful appearance of the skin
Who is this suitable for?
Young organic green barley is an ideal supplement for people who need to supplement nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fibre from a natural source. It is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and athletes as a source of energy and a means of enhancing immunity.
Benefits of young green barley for athletes
- a complex source of vitamins, minerals, and fibre in an easily digestible form
- contains amino acids that promote the growth and regeneration of muscle tissues
- strengthens immunity and increases immunity
100% Bio green barley in powder.
One teaspoonful of powder should be taken twice a day with food or between meals. You can mix it in water, fruit juice or smoothie, or sprinkle it on food.
Table of nutritional values
|Table of nutritional values||2 g|
|Energy value||40 kJ / 9 kcal|
|of which sugars||0 g|
|of which saturated fats||0 g|
|Vitamin E||0,45 IU/g|
|Vitamin C||9,14 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||9 μg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50 μg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||70 μg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin)||0,37 mg|
|Vitamin A||1 μg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||0,1 mg|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)||16 μg|
|Vitamin K||15,6 μg|
|Vitamin B9||30 μg|
Food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children!
Bio Green Barley - GymBeam