Does it also happen to you that looking at the protein bars from the headlines of this article makes you want one badly? We will not keep you in suspense for a long time, and we will show you the recipe for this perfect snack that not only tastes great, but it also provides you with a good dose of energy.
Besides, these protein bars contain lots of BCAA, glutamine and proteins due to added protein and butter, carbohydrates due to oatmeal and healthy fats together with omega-3 fatty acids due to peanut butter and nuts. They contain everything your hard-working body needs.
What will we need for these raw protein bars?
- 3-4 tablespoons of peanut butter GymBeam (you can also use almond or cashew butter)
- 1 scoop of True Whey protein
- 200 grams of oatmeal (or spelt)
- 1 decilitre of water or milk
- a handful of dried fruit
- a handful of nuts
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Cocoa or Sweet Syrup can be added for flavouring
You might be interested in these products:
Method of preparation
1. Mix the scoop of protein in water or milk and then add it to the other ingredients.
2. Mix everything in a bowl so that we have the right consistency. Put this whole mass on a baking tray and place in the fridge for a few hours.
3. When the mixture is completely solid, we take it out and cut it. Voilá! Protein bars are ready!
Watch a video recipe for these protein bars:
Did you like the recipe? Will you try it?