Prepare muffins with hemp seeds which are exceptional source of protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, as well as vitamins and minerals. They also hide valuable dietary fiber, ensuring that muffins will well feed you for longer time.
For muffins with hemp seeds we need:
- 3 eggs
- 450 ml milk
- 340 g spelled flour (you can try also coconut or other flour)
- 3 TSP baking soda
- 100 g shelled hemp seeds
- 175 g cane sugar (you can also use honey or agave syrup)
- 30 g coconut oil
- coconut oil spray to grease the mold for muffins
You might be interested in these products:
1. Firstly whisk the egg yolks with sugar into the foam. Add coconut oil, milk and mix it.
2. To the mixture spoon by spoon add flour mixture (flour with baking soda) and mix with the whisk to avoid lumps.
3. When the mixture is smooth, add hemp seeds and solid egg whites. Mix gently.
4. Fill the greased muffin molds with dough till do 2/3 of the cups and sprinkle it with hemp seeds.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 25 minutes.
All done! As you can see, the recipe is very simple and you can enjoy the delicious muffins for breakfast or please your colleagues at work! If you decide to try out this recipe, make sure to share pictures of your creations with us! If you like the article, share it.