Amino Acids are the basic building block of all living, but especially protein and muscle. We distinguish between 22 amino acids, which we divide into essential and non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be produced by the body itself, so they need to be supplemented from diet or nutritional supplements. These include, for example, methionine, lysine, leucine, valine and isoleucine. The body can produce non-essential amino acids from the diet itself, yet they are as important as essential amino acids. Nonessential amino acids include alanine, asparagine, glycine, glutamine or arginine.
BCAA are branched-chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine. At the same time, they are the most important anabolic and anti-catabolic essential amino acids that provide protein synthesis in muscle mass growth and muscle tissue regeneration.
Amino acids and their effects:
- they are the basic building protein and muscle
- help muscle growth
- promote rapid muscle regeneration
- prevent the catabolism of muscle tissue
Benefits of BCAA:
- they are the most important anabolic essential amino acids
- increase the quality and amount of muscle mass
- help to regenerate muscle tissue
- prevent catabolic processes
- regulate blood sugar levels
Amino acids according to their composition:
Complex amino acids are nutritional supplements that combine a balanced amount of essential and non-essential amino acids. These amino acids act synergistically with each other and complement each other. Thus, it is a complex of amino acids important especially for muscle growth and its strengthening, but they are also suitable for diets. You will also appreciate that they do not burden the digestive system.
One-component amino acids are a category of products in which you will find all the important amino acids separately, i.e. not in combination with others. These include: leucine, arginine, glutamine, lysine, taurine, citrulline malate and many others. Proteins and the amino acids contained in them are important for everyone, but especially for those who desire a healthy gaining of good muscle mass. It is not always possible to take the optimal amount of amino acids directly from the diet, so it is also good to use them as supplements. Most of them undergo a process of hydrolysis, which does not burden digestion.
BCAAs: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
Leucine is an essential branched chain amino acid, BCAA. It is also the strongest protein activator in the anabolic process, i.e. the synthesis of muscle proteins. Leucine is also known to prevent muscle fibre catabolism and breakdown of muscle fibres. In addition, it lowers blood glucose and is therefore very beneficial for diet and weight loss.
Isoleucine is an essential amino acid that, together with valine and leucine, increases endurance in athletes and promotes energy supply to muscles. Isoleucine is needed for haemoglobin formation, stabilization and regulation of blood sugar levels and energy supply. It is contained in meat, in eggs, in fish, in nuts, in legumes and in soy products.
Valine is an amino acid that is part of the BCAA. It is an immediate source of energy in muscle tissue. It stimulates muscle metabolism and tissue regeneration. Also maintains the balance of nitrogenous substances in the body. Valine is found in food such as meat, mushrooms, peanuts, or dairy products.hide description
- Supreme Pure Tyrosine - OstroVitSpecial Price €8.55
- Glutamine Peptides - GymBeamSpecial Price €12.95
- BCAA Tabs - Mammut NutritionSpecial Price €16.80
- Amino Liquid - Mammut NutritionSpecial Price €9.85
- Glutamine - Go On NutritionSpecial Price €10.99
- Glycine - GymBeamSpecial Price €4.95
- BCAA - Bodylab24Special Price €12.99
- Grunt - Redcon1Special Price €19.95
- L-Tyrosine 750 mg Extra Strength - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €16.80
- Glycine 1000 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €12.65
- Arginine & Ornithine 500 mg / 250 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €12.95
- L-Arginine Powder - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €19.95
- L-Arginine 500 mg - NOW FoodsSpecial Price €10.15
- Glutamine 4K - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €15.95
- L-Glutamine Powder - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €12.45
- BCAA 6K 4:1:1 - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €22.10
- BCAA Amino Hydrate - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €19.95
- Amino Fuel - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €22.95
- Supreme Pure Taurin - OstroVitSpecial Price €5.99
- Taurine - NutrendSpecial Price €8.50
- Taurine - AmixSpecial Price €10.95
- Arginine - AmixSpecial Price €24.25
- BCAA Ethyl Ester - Stacker2Special Price €23.45
- Complete BCAA - Stacker2Special Price €15.95
- EAA Xtra Instant - ActivLabSpecial Price €14.99