Reflex Nutrition Protein Concentrate
Protein Concentrate from manufacturer Reflex Nutrition is a category that contains protein powders made from milk also known under the acronym WPC (whey protein concentrate). This type of protein powder is greatly popular, and not only among athletes. It is primarily due to the fact that it contains a considerable amount of protein (70-80% of protein content), has an optimal amino acid spectrum, and it's also very affordable. Nowadays, it is produced using gentle filtration methods, which result in a high-quality and well-absorbable protein powder. An exemplary representative of such protein powder is True Whey.
Who is whey protein concentrate suitable for?
- Strength or endurance athletes who want to promote muscle regeneration.
- Anyone who wants help with achieving an optimal protein intake.
- People who are trying to lose weight and need to increase their protein intake.
- Cooks who want to increase the protein content of their dishes.
- People recovering from injuries.
- Anyone who wants to provide their body with a quality and affordable protein.
What is the optimal serving amount of whey protein concentrate?
In case of whey protein powders, the usual recommended serving amount ranges between 0.25 – 0.3 g of protein per kg of body weight. However, if you don't feel like pulling out your calculator every time, there is no harm in taking between 20 – 40 g of the protein blend. This corresponds to a more or less filled 30g measuring cup. The 40 g upper limit of protein intake will be especially appreciated by athletes who had a full body strength workout, which results in a higher demand for protein.
How to take whey protein concentrate?
- A classic way to take protein powder is to mix it together with water or milk and create a delicious drink to use after training or at any time of the day.
- It also tastes great in oat or other porridges, which will benefit from the taste and a serving of necessary proteins.
- You can also add it to dough and create protein-packed desserts.
- The unflavoured version is then a perfect choice for preparing savoury dishes, such as protein pizza.
- It can also be added to smoothies or coffee. This way, you can easily enrich these drinks with the necessary proteins.
Do you want to learn more about protein powders and how to choose the right one? Then you should definitely check out our article: Which Protein to Choose? Whey Concentrate, Isolate or Hydrolyzate?