Chicken Korma with Rice - Adventure Menu
Chicken Korma with Rice is a delicious and full-fledged food for hiking that is quick and easy to prepare. It contains chicken breasts, rice and an amazing sauce of fine cream and coconut milk, seasoned to perfection with a mix of Indian spices. This meal will provide plenty of energy for all of your adventures.
Turkey with Onion - Adventure Menu 200 g0% (0)€7.50
Chicken Korma with Rice - delicious chicken breasts in a coconut sauce that is seasoned to perfection with Indian spices
Chicken Korma With Rice is a proof that even when you're on a hike, you can enjoy delicious gastronomic experience. It offers a full-fledged, hand-prepared meal according to a traditional recipe that you can take with you anywhere you go. It does not contain any unwanted additives. The ingredients include chicken breasts, rice and a delicious sauce of delicate cream and coconut milk, brought together by an exquisite blend of Indian spices. This speciality will capture your senses with its delightful aroma and a flavour that your taste buds won't forget.
Above all, this meal will provide you with essential nutrients and energy that will kickstart your adventure the right way. It will bring your camping meal time to a whole new level because you won't have to rely just on snacks or fast food. Chicken Korma with Rice is quick and easy to prepare when following the instructions. It is best enjoyed on the mountain peaks overlooking the world below you. However, you will also appreciate it when you're short on time at home, and you are not in the mood for cooking. All it takes is but a moment, and a hearty meal full of nutrients is ready to be served.
Chicken Korma with Rice & its benefits
- full-fledged food for hiking or camping
- contains chicken breasts, rice and a delicious coconut sauce with Indian spices
- provides essential nutrients and energy during the trip
- quick and easy to prepare
Chicken breast (30%), water, natural rice (12%), cream, onion, coconut milk, rice flour, corn flour, grated coconut, rapeseed oil, salt, sugar, mix of Indian spices (garam masala, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, turmeric), garlic, lemon, dried ginger, black pepper.
|Energy||585 kJ / 139 kcal|
|of which saturated||4,5 g|
|of which sugars||2 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature between 1 – 30 °C. Protect from freezing temperatures. Once opened, refrigerate the product and consume it within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: Indicated on the packaging.
Allergen information: Contains soya.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Pour the contents of the pouch into a saucepan or a mug and heat up on a stove or fire.
- Put the sealed pouch in hot water, which will heat it up.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Instructions for preparing a sterilized meal using the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater
- Prepare the pouch with food, the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Take the pouch with the flameless ration heater and tear it across to the marked line. Take out the flameless ration heater but do not throw away the pouch.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater into it. To heat up one meal, you will need 20 g flameless ration heater. To heat up two meals or in the event that the outside temperature drops below 0 °C, it is recommended to use 50 g flameless ration heater.
- The flameless ration heater must be placed at the bottom of the zipper-bag, where you will also place the sealed pouch with food.
- Use the pouch from the flameless ration heater as a water measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour it into the zipper-bag.
- When you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food pouch and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- In the winter, place a backpack or piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 12 minutes, after which you can carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the pouch with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a hearty meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Brutto weight||0.42 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1260 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.40 kg|
|HS code||16023230: --- Obsahujúce 25 hmotnostných % alebo viac, ale menej ako 57 hmotnostných % hydinového mäsa alebo drobov|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs|
|Main category||Ready to Eat Food|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
Subscribe to back in stock notification