Vegetable Risotto with Tofu - Adventure Menu
Vegetable Risotto with Tofu is a quality and very tasty meal suitable on-the-go from 100 % natural ingredients. It contains parboiled rice, carefully selected vegetables, pieces of tofu, and Herbs de Provence. This risotto is very simple and quick to prepare. That's why it is suitable for several days of hiking or camping.
Tandoori Quinoa - Adventure Menu 400 g0% (0)€7.50
BIO Vegan Chilli Bean Soup - Auga 400 g100 % (3)€3.50
Minestrone soup - Auga 400 g100 % (12)€3.50
Vegetable Risotto with Tofu - a quality meal on the go, composed of 100 % natural ingredients
Vegetable Risotto with Tofu is proof that even on adventure trips you can enjoy a full, tasty, and healthy meal. It is a delicious dish suitable for traveling, several days of hiking or camping. It is made from 100 % natural ingredients, thanks to which it boasts a high content of essential nutrients. These will replenish your energy during your adventure. It contains parboiled rice that retains its shape and al dente consistency. It is enriched with a carefully selected mix of vegetables, namely baby carrots, green beans, peas, corn, tomatoes, onions, and peppers. Your taste buds will also appreciate the delicious tofu with Nigari sea salt and the scent of quality Herbs de Provence. It is a purely hand-cooked dish according to a traditional recipe. It does not contain any additives.
This ready-to-eat meal is also very easy to prepare and according to the instructions included, absolutely anyone can do it. It does not contain any gluten and is also suitable for vegans. If you want to enjoy a full and nutritious meal during your hiking trips, vegetable risotto with tofu is the ideal choice to support your journey to the finish line. What's more, you will appreciate it even during difficult days, when you do not have time for cooking.
Vegetable Risotto with Tofu & its benefits
- quality vegetable risotto with tofu and Herbs de Provence
- suitable for hiking or anywhere on the go
- contains 100 % natural ingredients
- very easy and quick to prepare
- full of important nutrients
- has a delicious taste
- does not contain gluten
- suitable for vegans
Vegetables 54 % (green beans, baby carrots, peas, corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers), parboiled rice 25%, tofu 20% (soya, sea salt Nigari), rapeseed oil, salt (salt, potassic iodide), Herbs de Provence, cumin, pepper, chilli.
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||412 kJ / 98 kcal|
|of which saturated fats||0.3 g|
|of which sugars||2.3 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 1 - 30 °C. Protect from frost. Store the opened product in the refrigerator and use it within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: Indicated on the packaging.
Allergen Information: Contains soy.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Pour the contents of the pouch into a saucepan or a mug and heat up on a stove or fire.
- Put the sealed pouch in hot water, which will heat it up.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Instructions for preparing a sterilized meal using the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater
- Prepare the pouch with food, the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Take the pouch with the flameless ration heater and tear it across to the marked line. Take out the flameless ration heater but do not throw away the pouch.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater into it. To heat up one meal, you will need 20 g flameless ration heater. To heat up two meals or in the event that the outside temperature drops below 0 °C, it is recommended to use 50 g flameless ration heater.
- The flameless ration heater must be placed at the bottom of the zipper-bag, where you will also place the sealed pouch with food.
- Use the pouch from the flameless ration heater as a water measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour it into the zipper-bag.
- When you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food pouch and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- In the winter, place a backpack or piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 12 minutes, after which you can carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the pouch with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a hearty meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Brutto weight||0.42 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1260 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.40 kg|
|HS code||20059950: --- Zeleninové zmesi|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs|
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Main category||Ready to Eat Food|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|10 x 400 g||€77.95||€65.95||
up to 5pcs in stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification