Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice - Adventure Menu
Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice is a vacuum-dried meal for travel. It contains chicken breasts in a mildly spicy cream sauce with basmati rice. All you need is to add some water to the prepared mixture and heat it up. Then in just a few minutes, you can enjoy a wonderful meal high up in the mountains or at the campsite.
Chilli con Carne - Adventure Menu 137 g0% (0)€9.50
Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice - a vacuum-dried food for travel made with quality ingredients
Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice is a popular Indian delicacy that is suitable for travelling. The meal is first prepared traditionally using only quality ingredients. Then it's time for the unique drying technology Vaccum-Dried Tasty®. It ensures that the meal retains its delicious flavour and nutritional value. Using this technology saves up to 80% of the weight. The final product is then packaged in practical vacuum pouches, so that you do not carry any extra air with you. After all, you are not here to buy air. The result is a lightweight meal, which you will use mainly on the go. This will come in handy in case you want to pack nutritious food for travel but want to save space at the same time because every gram you carry on your back matters. It is ideal for mountain hikes, camping, or bike trips. Moreover, you can also enjoy it at home when you just don't have the time to cook.
Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice contains all the ingredients that belong to this Indian meal. This includes juicy chicken breast pieces in a mildly spicy cream sauce with basmati rice. Traditional Indian spices such as garam masala, curcuma, ginger, chilli, or coriander give the meal its authentic flavour. What's more, it is full-fledged food that will provide protein and fully satiate you. Protein promotes the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, which is very important for athletes, especially on long hikes.
Last but not least, this meal does not contain any additives nor preservatives. It includes only selected ingredients. You can prepare the meal simply with the use of cold or hot water and the attached instructions. Inside the package, you will find indicated marks that will help with measuring the exact amount of water. The package also features 2 levels of detachment, so that you can easily reach the bottom with your spoon while eating.
Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice & its benefits
- vacuum-dried meal for travel
- prepared according to a traditional Indian recipe
- dried using the Vaccum-Dried Tasty® technology
- retains its delicious flavour and nutritional value
- great source of quality protein
- contains 100% natural ingredients
- free of additives
- ideal for hiking, cycling or camping
Chicken breasts (30%), chopped tomatoes (20%) (tomatoes, tomato purée, citric acid), basmati rice (16 %), cream (16 %), yoghurt (10%), onion, garlic, butter (milk), olive oil, salt, ginger, garam masala, curcuma, cumin, chilli, ground coriander, cane sugar, fresh coriander.
|Energy||794 kJ / 190 kcal|
|of which saturated||7,5 g|
|of which sugars||2,8 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature between 1 – 30 °C. Protect from freezing temperatures. Once opened, refrigerate the product and consume it within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: Indicated on the packaging.
Allergen information: Contains lactose. May contain trace amounts of gluten.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Open the pouch with the mixture and add water up until you reach the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. Place the mixture in a saucepan and cook on a fire or stove.
- Open the pouch with the mixture and add water up until you reach the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. Close the pouch and place it in hot water. Once heated up, the meal is ready.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Instructions for preparing the dried mixture
- Prepare the pouch with the mixture, a zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Pour water (can be cold) up to the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. To find the right mark, refer to the portion weight stated on the package.
- Close the pouch with the mixture tightly.
- Take the pouch with the flameless ration heater, tear it across to the marked line and take out the flameless ration heater. Do not throw away the pouch yet, you will still need it. It is recommended to use a 50g flameless ration heater to prepare the meal.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater at the bottom. Place the sealed pouch with the mixture on top of it.
- Use the pouch from the flameless ration heater as a measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour into the zipper-bag.
- Once you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food pouch and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- In the winter, place a backpack or a piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 20 minutes. Afterwards, carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the pouch with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a warm meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Brutto weight||0.14 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1520 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.12 kg|
|HS code||16023230: --- Obsahujúce 25 hmotnostných % alebo viac, ale menej ako 57 hmotnostných % hydinového mäsa alebo drobov|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs|
|Main category||Ready to Eat Food|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|10 x 120 g||€109.95||€90.95||
up to 5pcs in stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification