Multivitamin ADEK are 4 vitamins A, D, E, and K that are soluble in fat. Their use will support the immunity and cells from oxidative stress, maintaining healthy bones and teeth, muscles function, but also maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
Multivitamin ADEK - a complex of vitamin A, D, E and K for the support of various functions in the body
Multivitamin ADEK is a nutrition supplement containing 4 vitamins A, D, E, and K soluble in fat.
- Vitamin A - is beneficial for good sight, immunity function, but also maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes. Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialization and an optimal iron transformation.
- Vitamin D - is beneficial for the immunity, optimal calcium and phosphor absorption, but also the correct levels of calcium in the blood. Contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, muscle function, and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E - is important for protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K - supports optimal blood clotting and maintains healthy bones.
In one dose, you take 800 µg of vitamin A, 50 µg of vitamin D, 12 mg of vitamin E and 75 µg of vitamin K to support the proper functioning of processes in the body.
Multivitamin ADEK and its benefits
- supports the functioning of immunity
- contributes to the preservation of mucous membranes and skin
- it is useful for healthy bones and teeth
- helps the normal metabolism of iron
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- helps to correct blood clotting
- it is in a practical tablet form
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (from lanolin) (vitamin D), retinyl acetate (vitamin A), menaquinone-7 MK-7 (vitamin K) from Bacillus subtilis natto (soy), anti-caking agent: magnesium fatty acid salts, silica.
Take 1 tablet a day, preferably after a meal.
Table of nutritional values
|Nutritional values||1 dose (1 tablet)|
|Vitamin A||800 µg|
|Vitamin D||50 µg / 2000 IU|
|Vitamin E||12 mg|
|Vitamin K||75 µg|
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not take the product. Children, pregnant or breast-feeding women should not take the product. Keep container tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
The product is produced in a factory that processes other ingredients containing the following allergens: milk (including lactose), peanuts, other nuts, cereals containing gluten, eggs, celery, mustard, crustaceans, fish.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.