Omega 3 as fatty acids, which the body can not create itself. They contain 18% EPA and 12% DHA, which support and maintain the health of the entire cardiovascular system. Omega 3 are healthy fats, which help to maintain a standard level of cholesterol, blood pressure and have antioxidant properties.
Omega 3 fatty acids: Healthy fats for a healthy body and immune system
Omega 3 are omega-3 fatty acids, essential unsaturated fatty acids, which the body can not create itself. It is for this reason are essential indispensable for the proper functioning of the body. Essential fatty acids which contain 18% EPA and 12% DHA, fatty acids, promote and maintain the health of the entire cardiovascular system. Omega 3 are healthy fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health. In addition they are enriched with vitamin E.
They help maintain the standard cholesterol level, blood pressure, maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, and additionally supports weight loss. According to experts, weight loss is not healthy without access to these unsaturated essential fatty acids. Weight loss may be achieved effectively and safe through omega-3. They also have antioxidant characteristics, they improve brain function, attention and memory. Their deficiency may have harmful effects. Omega 3 from Gym Beam guarantee, that your body is provided an effective amount of essential fatty acids every day and always easily.
Effects of Omega 3 fatty acids
- improve the activity of the heart and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases,
- reduce the risk of diabetes
- regulate blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
- support immune system
- improve brain function and reduces the risk of dementia
- in children it alleviates the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,
- treat depression and bipolar disorder,
- improve the condition and reduce the depressive symptoms of degenerative diseases (Parkinson)
- reduce the risk of premature birth, prolonged pregnancy a few days and thus increases the health of newborns,
- protect the DNA from damage by UV radiation and reduces the risk of cancer,
- reduce systemic lupus symptoms up to 50%.
- increases the production of nitric oxide (NO) after physical exercise, which accelerates regeneration of ATP, improves physical performance and endurance and faster muscle recovery.
- DHA deficiency causes stress and physical aggression, and therefore supplementation of fish oil reduces stress, and physical aggression in adults and children,
- reduce the risk of cerebral infarction, particularly in the elderly,
- reduce blood triglyceride levels.
Omega 3 and their benefits
- containing 18% EPA a 12% DHA
- improves the immune system
- anti-inflammatory effect
- fortified with vitamin E
- easy to swallow
Omega 3 fish oil (18% EPA, DHA 12%), softgel (gelatin, glycerin), purified water, vitamin E (DL-tocopherol acetate).
As a dietary supplement take 1 softgel 3 times daily with meals.
|Amount per serving ||1 softgel|
|Fish oil||1000 mg|
|Omega 3||300 mg|
|EPA (Elcosapentaenoic Acid)||180 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic)||120 mg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
It is a dietary supplement and therefore is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a dry place below 25°C. Protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Not suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep out of reach of children. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by improper usage or storage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Omega 3 - GymBeam