Women‘s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top Black - SKINS

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Women’s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top is made from a unique fabric that reliably wicks away sweat and keeps you warm even when training in cold conditions. Compression helps reduce muscle vibration during sports, which can contribute to a greater comfort and better performance. What's more, elastane ensures a perfect fit so that you can enjoy your every move to the maximum.

In stock
€84.95

Women’s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top - pleasant to the touch and made from a unique material that will keep you warm even in cold conditions

Women’s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top is made from a unique material that will keep you nice and warm even in cold conditions without the risk of overheating. Enjoy your sports activities even in freezing temperatures. It can also be used as an underlay shirt for winter runs, skiing, and other winter sports. However, it can also be worn on its own. The featured compression material is designed to improve blood circulation. This contributes to the removal of lactic acid from muscles, which in turn accelerates regeneration and boosts performance. This makes it especially popular among active athletes that want nothing less but the best results. 

              

Polyamide, the most represented material in these leggings (76%), is highly pleasant to the touch. However, in addition to unrivalled comfort, it also boasts quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities that will keep you nice and dry. The remaining 24% is elastane, which ensures that the top adapts to the shape of your body and fits perfectly. If you choose to wear it on its own and not as an underlayer shirt, you will certainly appreciate the featured reflective logo that will make sure others can see you even at night.       

          

Women’s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top & its benefits

  • features a compression material
  • ideal for cold conditions
  • provides pleasant warmth without the risk of overheating
  • made of a combination of polyamide and elastane
  • PETA-Approved Vegan certification
  • designed to reduce vibrations and improve performance
  • perfectly adapts to the shape of your body
  • superior breathability 
  • quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities
  • features a reflective logo

              

Material

76 % polyamide (nylon), 24% elastane

      

Size chart

Tabulka velikostí - Dámské kompresní tričko Thermal Long Sleeve Series-3 Black - SKINS

Product detail
Made in Madagascar
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 5056411801915
HS code 61099090: -- Z ostatných textilných materiálov
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Brutto weight 0.18 kg
Length 27.00 cm
Width 25.00 cm
Height 2.00 cm
Main category Women's T-shirts & Tank Tops
Other categories Clothing
Women's Clothing

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women‘s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women‘s Series-3 Thermal Long Sleeve Top Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
S €94.95 €84.95
in stock
M €94.95 €84.95
in stock
L €94.95 €84.95
up to 5pcs in stock
XL €94.95 €84.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer