Women‘s Core 2in1 Shorts Onyx - SQUATWOLF

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: SQUATWOLF

Women's Core 2in1 Shorts boast a pleasant material that fits perfectly. They feature two layers, with the inner one tightly hugging the skin and the outer one being looser. Thanks to this, you don't have to worry about being too exposed during sports. They are great at wicking away sweat, which makes them suitable for strength and endurance training.

In stock
€39.95

Women's Core 2v1 Shorts - have an inner layer, which reliably wicks away sweat and ensures that you feel most comfortable during your sports activities

Women’s Core 2v1 Shorts are especially popular because of their two-layer design. The inner layer tightly hugs the buttock area, so this way, you won't have to worry about being exposed during your sports activities. What's more, they are made of a functional material that will handle your strength and long endurance training sessions without breaking a sweat. The outer layer is looser in order to create a decent body silhouette.   

         

Polyester, the most represented material in these shorts (90%), is highly pleasant to the touch. However, in addition to unrivalled comfort, it also boasts quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities that will keep you nice and dry. The remaining 10% is spandex, which ensures that the shorts adapt to the shape of your body and fit perfectly. These shorts will have your back not only when lifting weights but also during long endurance training sessions.   

             

Size chart

SizeXSSML
Waist circumference 58-61 cm 64-66 cm 69-71 cm 74-76 cm
Hip circumference 81-86 cm 86-94 cm 94-99 cm 99-104 cm

                

Material

90% polyester, 10% spandex  

Product detail
Made in China
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 709402407591
HS code 61033300: -- Zo syntetických vlákien
Number of pieces per pallet 1400 pc.
Number of pieces per package 5 pc.
Brutto weight 0.24 kg
Length 24.00 cm
Width 1.00 cm
Height 30.00 cm
Main category Women's Bottoms & Shorts
Other categories Clothing
Women's Clothing

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women‘s Core 2in1 Shorts Onyx - SQUATWOLF
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women‘s Core 2in1 Shorts Onyx - SQUATWOLF
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
XS €44.95 €39.95
in stock
S €44.95 €39.95
in stock
M €44.95 €39.95
out of stock
We expect Dec 15, 2022
L €44.95 €39.95
out of stock
We expect
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer