UNISPORT is sport hypotonic ionic drink with minerals enriched of L-carnitine, glycine and taurine. It is designed for optimal replacement of body liquids during physical performance and for support of organism regeneration. It is enriched of mineral substances such as sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. It is suitable before physical effort, during the effort or even in the period of recovery.
UNISPORT - medium mineralized hypotonic iont drink which supports regeneration, hydrates and supplies lost minerals
UNISPORT is sport hypotonic ionic drink with minerals enriched of highly effective amino acids such as L-carnitine, glycine and taurine. This complete drink is designed for the body liquids replacement which are lost during physical activity and also for support of organism regeneration. This drink is medium energetic and mineralized and meets the requirements of physiological right proportion of the basic minerals - sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
In contrast to isotonic drinks which are designed specifically for the situations of extreme physical and heat effort and can create only a little part of liquids received during day, is UNISPORT hypotonic drink (so called hypoosmolar - 185 mmol/l with the proportion of 1:50). By this, practically unlimited consuming is possible before physical effort, during the effort and also in the period of recovery.
UNISPORT and its benefits
- sport hypotonic drink
- is enriched of mineral substances such as sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus
- is enriched of amino acids such as L-carnitine, glycine and taurine
- supports regeneration of organism
- optimally replaces lost body liquids
- effectively hydrates body
- is suitable for sportsmen and physically active individuals
- is suitable into extreme temperature conditions
Sugar, emulsion: lemon (sunflower oil, aroma, coloring E161b), acid regulator: citric acid, water, sodium chloride, magnesium gluconate, taurin, L-carnitine, L-alanine, sweeting: acesulfame K, monopotassium phosphate, sweeting: sucralose, preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Doesn't contain allergens.
Mix 10 ml of concentration with 650 ml of water and use before, during, after training or during day for body hydration. Use maximum 50 ml of concentrate per day. Don't use mineral water for preparation due to disruption of osmolality of drink and mineral balance.
Other tips for using:
- for the exact preparation, use added measuring cup
- optimal temperature of prepared drink is 12- 17°C which guarantees perfect absorption
- do not store the complete drink for more than 24 hours
- after opening, store at the temperature 8-15°C and consume up to 3 months
- shake before using
Table of nutrition facts
|Nutrition facts||100 ml|
|Energy||1317 kJ / 309 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0 g|
Unisport - Nutrend