Bio Quinoa is a cereal and superfood containing proteins, vitamins, minerals, fiber and all 9 essential amino acids. It is naturally gluten-free, GMO-free and also suitable for vegans. Great for side dishes, in salads and many sweet and savory recipes.
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
Bio Quinoa - a naturally gluten-free and nutritious cereal containing all 9 essential amino acids
Bio Quinoa is a gluten-free cereal and superfood that is characterized by a high protein content, while you will find only a minimum of fat in it. An important advantage of consuming quinoa is its content of vitamins, minerals, fiber and all 9 essential acids. Quinoa is versatile and is great for both sweet and savory recipes, as part of salads, porridges or as a side dish instead of rice. It is easy to prepare and very easy to digest, naturally gluten-free, GMO-free and also suitable for vegans. The Incas once called the quinoa "mother of cereals," learn about the benefits of consuming this cereal and enrich your diet with it.
Bio Quinoa and its advantages
- superfood and pseudo-cereal in organic quality
- it has a high protein content
- contains 9 essential amino acids
- contains only a minimum of fat
- you will find vitamins, minerals and fiber in it
- it is gluten-free and GMO-free
- it is easy to prepare and easy to digest
- suitable for both savory and sweet recipes
- it is suitable also for vegans
Rinse quinoa and boil it in ratio 1:2 with water for 14-18 minutes. Consume at any time of the day as part of a balanced diet.
Table of nutritional values
|Nutritional values||100 g|
1494 kJ/ 354 kcal
of which saturated fats
of which sugars
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.