Series-5 Compression Shorts Black - SKINS

0% (0)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Series-5 Compression Shorts stand out with their comfortable cut and highly functional material, which excels at absorbing sweat reliably. The high level of compression helps reduce muscle vibration during exercise, which can lead to better performance. Thanks to the admixture of elastane, the shorts fit your body perfectly, so that you can enjoy full freedom of movement.

In stock

Series-5 Compression Shorts - functional apparel designed to reduce muscle vibration in order to improve performance and regeneration 

Series-5 Compression Shorts are a well-designed functional clothing item every active athlete should have in their closet. The high compression around glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings is designed to improve blood circulation in these areas, which accelerates the outflow of muscle lactates and in so doing helps you maintain a more intense performance and subsequently regenerate your muscles quicker. These shorts are therefore popular among highly active athletes who prioritize quick regeneration and achieving top results.  


The fabric is made mainly out of polyester (86 %), which is very pleasant to touch, as well as excellent at absorbing sweat and drying off quickly. The remaining 14% are made up of elastane admixture, thanks to which the shorts fit your body perfectly. This makes them ideal for just about any sport, whether your training involves lifting or long endurance-based exercise sessions. The areas of maximum sweating are equipped with a highly breathable mesh material, which you will no doubt appreciate during high intensity workouts. The shorts are also suitable for outdoor activities. Thanks to the reflective logo, you will be safely visible even in low visibility conditions.


Series-5 Compression Shorts & their benefits 

  • high level of compression 
  • fabric combines polyester and elastane
  • Certified PETA-Approved Vegan
  • designed to reduce muscle vibration and improve performance
  • perfectly fit any body type
  • excellent breathability 
  • quick to absorb sweat and dry off
  • equipped with reflective safety elements



76 % polyamide (nylon), 24 % elastane


Size Chart

Tabulka velikostí - Kompresní šortky Series-5 Black - SKINS

Product detail
Made in Madagascar
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Height 2.00 cm
Width 26.00 cm
Length 25.00 cm
Brutto weight 0.12 kg
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Netto weight 0.12 kg
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
HS code 62046318: ---- Ostatné
EAN 5056411800154
Bottoms shorts
Fit compression
Seasonality seasonal
Legal category of the product clothing
Main category Men's Functional Clothing
Other categories Clothing
Men's Clothing


Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Series-5 Compression Shorts Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Series-5 Compression Shorts Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
S €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
M €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
L €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
XL €119.95 €99.95
in stock
XXL €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer