Figure 8 Lifting Straps Black - GymBeam
Figure 8 Lifting Straps are a practical training tool for improving your grip during heavy weight lifting. One loop end attaches to your wrist, while the other threads through the bar and then again through the same wrist. This way the bottom strap secures the bar, which results in a stronger grip over it for deadlifts and other pulling exercises. In result, this can help you increase your strength potential, and ultimately your muscle growth.
Figure 8 Lifting Straps - double loop accessory that will improve your grip and thus allow you to lift heavier weights or perform more repetitions
Figure 8 Lifting Straps are a highly practical training tool that will improve your grip on the barbell when doing heavy lifting. The double loop design makes them very easy to use. One loop end attaches to your wrist, while the other threads through the barbell and then back through the same wrist. Used like this, the bottom strap secures the barbell, which results in a more stable grip, thus reducing the tension in your fingers and forearms when performing pulling exercises such as deadlifts. This way, you will be less limited by your grip strength when lifting, meaning you will be able to lift heavier weights or perform more repetitions of the exercise. As a result, the lifting straps will improve your strength capacity and help you grow muscle mass.
Figure 8 Lifting Straps are made from sturdy material that combines cotton with an admixture of PVC. They are particularly handy for bodybuilders, heavy weight and powerlifters, crossfit athletes, as well as other athletes looking for a variety of ways to improve their grip during strength training. The product packaging includes two units of lifting straps.
Figure 8 Lifting Straps & their advantages
- practical double loop lifting straps for improving your grip
- reduce the tension in your fingers and forearms
- made from sturdy material
- product packaging includes two lifting strap units for both hands
- easy to use
- ideal for deadlifts and other pulling exercises
- perfect for bodybuilders, heavy weight and powerlifters
How to use the double loop lifting straps?
- Thread your wrist through one loop of the double loop strap
- Thread the other loop through the barbell
- Thread your wrist through the second loop (the one that attached to the barbell)
- Use the same method to secure the second strap on the other hand
- Grasp the barbell and commence exercising
- To loosen the straps, simply drop the barbell and pull your hands out
95 % cotton, 5 % PVC
Dimensions of the lifting straps
|Length||60 cm||70 cm||80 cm|
|Width||3.8 cm||3.8 cm||3.8 cm|
*If you feel that the lifting straps are too loose, twist one end to tighten the loop.
|HS code||95069990: --- Ostatné|
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, Košice 04001, Slovakia|
|Netto weight||0.12 kg|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1 pc.|
|Number of pieces per package||100 pc.|
|Brutto weight||0.12 kg|
|Legal category of the product|| accessories
|Main category|| Lifting Straps & Grips
|Other categories|| Workout Accessories
Fitness & Exercise Equipment
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Size||Price||Special Price||In stock|
out of stock
out of stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification