Shark cartilage is 100% natural joint nutrition, which serves to treat and prevent musculoskeletal system diseases. Its main function is the repair and maintenance of healthy joints; it is suitable not only for athletes but also for average people. It can also serve as relief for people suffering from arthritis, bone bruise and exercise-related pain.
Shark cartilage treats sore joints and knees and also can prevent diseases
Shark Cartilage is a nutritional supplement that has a long tradition in Chinese medicine and in Asia, and is mainly popular due to beneficial effects on musculoskeletal system. It is a complex of mucopolysaccharides that contains proteins - collagen and non-protein substances - glucosamine and chondroitin, which are essential and most effective components of articular cartilage and other connective tissues, such as bones, ligaments and tendons. This combination of pure active ingredients positively effects the maintenance of healthy articular cartilage and ligaments. Shark cartilage is also a rich natural source of calcium and phosphorus, which are important minerals for maintaining healthy bones and joints. You must not to forget that joints deserve care - you need them for life.
Why should you take shark cartilage?
Sharks are unique due to their immune system, which produces antibodies that rotate in their bloodstream to prevent infection. They do not suffer from cancer, infections, or inflammation. Those are diseases that shark cartilage can effectively fight, therefore it can act as a prevention of cancer, also restrict angiogenesis, thus creating a nourishing vascular network of neoplasms in healthy tissue. It also strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation and slows cartilage damage. Regular cartilage use is also recommended in case of arthritis and for prevention of bone osteoporosis. It significantly reduces the percentage of muscle injuries, muscle and joint damage.
Shark Cartilage and its benefits
- relieves joint pain
- involved in the formation and regeneration of articular cartilage and ligaments
- increases the strength and flexibility of articular cartilage
- delays the development of degenerative changes in the joints
- provides relief for rheumatic diseases
- relieves inflammation and swelling of joints
- increases joint mobility
- promotes regeneration of joints and ligaments after physical load
- accelerates regeneration in joint and tendon injuries
- prevents bone osteoporosis
- helps in the treatment of osteoporosis in older people
- supports the treatment of oncological and tumor diseases
- improves the elasticity of the face and skin, quality nails and hair
Who is it intended for?
It is intended as a disease prevention for everyone who cares about the health of their musculoskeletal system and for anybody with joint problems.
When should you take shark cartilage?
- as prevention and supportive treatment of osteoporosis
- prevention and supportive treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis
- prevention of tendon and joint injuries
- for support of treatment of tumors
- to improve psoriasis
- to support eye retina if it is damaged due to diabetes
- to support cataract treatment
- to improve immunity
|Supplement Facts||1 serving (2 caps)|
|Energy||4,36 kJ / 1,04 kcal|
|Shark cartilage||1000 mg|
|Garcinia Cambogia||1261,6 mg|
Shark Cartilage 100 caps - GymBeam
|Coefficient for product sorting||1|
|Size of clothing||No|
|Packaging||Price||Special Price||In stock|
In stock > 9pcs