Roast Beef with Thyme - Adventure Menu
Roast Beef with Thyme is a sterilized ready to eat meal on the go. It contains first-class beef from young bulls flavoured with thyme, salt and pepper. It contains no additive, gluten and lactose. Just heat it up and in a few minutes you can enjoy a quality meal full of protein.
Turkey with Onion - Adventure Menu 200 g0% (0)€7.50
Vegetable Risotto with Tofu - Adventure Menu 400 g0% (0)€6.95
Roast Beef with Thyme is a quality travel food that you just need to heat up
Roast Beef with Thyme is a quality sterilized dish for travel. It contains pieces of first-class beef from young bulls. The meat is processed following a traditional recipe, in which it is first put into thyme and oil marinade overnight. As a result, it becomes super soft. Subsequently, it is put in the oven and roasted. This is followed by sterilization, which prevents the growth of bacteria and at the same time prolongs the shelf life. The meat thus retains its great taste and aroma. No chemical preservatives or other additives are used in this method of processing. In addition, the dish is free of gluten and lactose.
Just heat it up before consumption, and you can enjoy it in a few minutes. If you use a Zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included in the package), you do not need a fire or a stove. You can eat the meat separately, thus supplementing the body with quality protein that supports the protection and growth of muscles. After adding pastry, rice or other side dishes, you will get a complex meal that will contain carbohydrates in addition to protein and fat. This dish is great for hiking, camping and other outdoor activities. However, you can also use it at home when you do not have time to cook.
Roast Beef with Thyme & its benefits
- sterilized ready to eat food on the go
- contains quality beef
- source of protein
- free of gluten and lactose
- no additives
- just heat it up and eat right away
- ideal for hiking and camping
Beef shoulder (98%), thyme (0.5%), rapeseed oil, salt, pepper.
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||747 kJ / 179 kcal|
|of which saturated fats||5.5 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature of 1-30 ° C. Protect from frost. Store the opened product in the refrigerator and use within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: See the packaging.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Pour the contents of the pouch into a saucepan or a mug and heat up on a stove or fire.
- Put the sealed pouch in hot water, which will heat it up.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Instructions for preparing a sterilized meal using the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater
- Prepare the pouch with food, the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Take the pouch with the flameless ration heater and tear it across to the marked line. Take out the flameless ration heater but do not throw away the pouch.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater into it. To heat up one meal, you will need 20 g flameless ration heater. To heat up two meals or in the event that the outside temperature drops below 0 °C, it is recommended to use 50 g flameless ration heater.
- The flameless ration heater must be placed at the bottom of the zipper-bag, where you will also place the sealed pouch with food.
- Use the pouch from the flameless ration heater as a water measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour it into the zipper-bag.
- When you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food pouch and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- In the winter, place a backpack or piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 12 minutes, after which you can carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the pouch with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a hearty meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Brutto weight||0.21 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1260 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.20 kg|
|HS code||16025031: --- Konzervované hovädzie, v hermeticky uzavretých nádobách|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs|
|Main category||Ready to Eat Food|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|10 x 200 g||€99.95||€89.95||
up to 5pcs in stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification