This category offers:
- Pre-workout supplements, which are a popular way to improve performance, strength or to get energized before strenuous physical activity.
- NO supplements that can promote blood circulation throughout the body and effectively pump up the muscles before exercise.
- HMB, which can inhibit the breakdown of muscle proteins and also help with muscle growth.
- Testosterone support supplements in the form of plant extracts or otherwise, which are sought after in order to improve performance, strength and stimulate muscle growth.
- Caffeine used to maintain alertness and concentration at work, while studying or doing other daily or sporting activities.
- Beta-Alanine, which ranks among non-essential amino acids and serves as a precursor for the synthesis of carnosine.
- DAA, that ranks among non-essential amino acids and regulates the synthesis of testosterone.
Pre-workout supplements are popular among people who want to boost their performance, strength or get energized before a strenuous physical activity. Typically, they come in the form of powders, shots, or capsules. Furthermore, they can contain only a single component, which is especially useful in case you want to compose your pre-workout yourself, an example being caffeine or taurine. But there are also multicomponent pre-workout supplements whose main advantage is that they combine several functional ingredients with a synergistic course of action. An example is the THOR pre-workout with the content of a number of active ingredients to boost performance and endurance.
NO supplements include other types of pre-workout supplements that can effectively help you get energized before physical performance. This is because they affect the production of nitric oxide (NO) that influences the blood circulation throughout the body. Thanks to vasodilation, also known as widening of blood vessels, more oxygen and nutrients are able to get to the muscles. This can ultimately result in better performance. Supplements with this effect include, for example, Arginine A.K.G or Citrulline Malate.
Next, we have HMB supplements, which are products containing a substance known as β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate. This is an active metabolite of the amino acid leucine, which, along with valine and isoleucine, rank among BCAAs. HMB is very popular among athletes as it helps them shorten their regeneration time. What's more, it also boasts an anti-catabolic effect.
Testosterone support supplements are used in the world of fitness to improve performance, increase strength and promote muscle growth. In addition to this, they can help with maintaining optimal blood testosterone levels, as this hormone plays a fundamental role in many vital biological processes. It affects, for example, the size and strength of muscles, bones as well as the overall reproductive health of men.
Caffeine is also present in this category and is considered the most popular stimulant worldwide. It is a very popular choice for maintaining alertness and concentration while working, studying and other daily or sporting activities. Dietary supplements with caffeine content are also sought after by athletes who take them before their training. Usually, they come in the form of tablets or capsules, but you can also find them as part of complex pre-workout blends.
Beta-Alanine covers products that contain the non-essential amino acid of the same name. It is a precursor for the synthesis of carnosine, which helps reduce acidosis. This effect can result in delaying fatigue, having an easier time during a strenuous training or prolonging sports performance.
Last but not least, we have DAA that ranks among non-essential amino acids and is associated with potential beneficial effects on male reproductive health and blood testosterone levels, which are crucial for overall men's health. This is because it affects the size and strength of muscles, bone density and overall reproductive health.
Choose from our wide offer of pre-workout and testosterone support supplements and feel their effects on your own skin.