Oils from manufacturer Gymbeam derived from plants or from their seeds are a great alternative to providing a dose of fat that the human body needs to function well. The quality and properties of each oil depend on whether it is cold or hot pressed and how many times the pressing is repeated. All vegetable oils contain vitamins, minerals, but also unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids that favour cholesterol levels and help to prevent cardiovascular disease.
Of course, the individual oils differ from each other in their composition and substance content.
- Olive oil is one of the most commonly used oils. It is easily digestible and has a positive effect on digestion and metabolism, reduces the acidity of the body and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Sunflower oil is the most widely used oil in general, containing a higher percentage of linoleic acid with a beneficial effect on cholesterol. It has the least amount of harmful cholesterol from all oils. It has a neutral taste and a long lifetime.
- Rapeseed oil - cold pressed - has similar properties to the more commonly used olive oil.
- Avocado oil is produced from the avocado pulp. It has a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure and acts against cancer.
- Peanut oil has a delicate nutty taste and is most commonly used to prepare Asian dishes and specialties.
- Hemp oil fits into salads and flavours of ready meals thanks to its taste. Strengthens immunity, contains anti-inflammatory ingredients and antioxidants.
- Almond oil is most often used to make salads, dressings and to soften ready meals.
- Poppy seed oil is suitable for cold dishes and, as you might know, has a calming effect. Its high calcium content is important in preventing osteoporosis.
- Sesame oil has a calming effect on the skin, positively affects digestion, protects and stimulates the nervous system, improves memory and acts as an antidepressant.
- Linseed oil reduces the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases. It has a high lignan content, has an anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour effect. However, it is not suitable for cooking.
- Soybean oil is suitable for cooking, not frying. It does not contain carbohydrates, so it should be preferred by diabetics. Thanks to its high lecithin content, it is used for baking without the use of eggs.
- Pumpkin oil protects the heart and blood vessels, helps with prostate problems, counteracts nail breaking and hair loss.
- Rice oil does not burn. It is suitable for baking and grilling and is often used in Asian cuisine. It contains a lot of antioxidants.
- Coconut oil provides the body with fast energy, stimulates immunity. It is used equally well in cold and hot dishes.
- MCT Oil - GymBeamOut of stock