Maca is a Peruvian herb with a high proportion of nutrients - vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, amino acids and sterols. Supports reproductive health, increases libido, fertility, and improves the quality of sperm production and positively regulates hormone levels. Enhances memory, reduces stress, improves immune function and vitality. Maca is effective in improving performance, enables healthy development of muscle and its strengthening.
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
Maca: a natural wonder full of nutrients, which promotes reproductive health, improves immunity, vitality, but also sports performance
Maca is an ancient medicinal herb of the Peruvian Andes, which is characterized by a high proportion of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, essential amino acids and sterols.   Contains carbohydrates, proteins, fats and dietary fiber. It is also an excellent source of iron, magnesium, selenium, and calcium. 
It is often used to treat anemia, menstrual disorders, menopausal symptoms , to improve mental clarity, tuberculosis, stomach cancer, for energy, endurance , strengthening of memory, stress reduction, elimination of migraine, for general immune function and vitality . It is also used to increase fertility, natural hormones substitution and natural alternative as a substitution as anabolic steroids. 
Men are taking Maca, to increase the production and quality of sperm, however, both sexes get significant health benefits . It helps with sexual impotence and infertility in men, frigidity and sterility in women - increases libido . Maca stimulates the brain, reproductive organs, through the standardization of hormone levels.
Maca and its benefits
- Ancient Peruvian herb
- It is 100% safe and has no side effects
- It supplies the energy and overall vitality
- enhances the performance of the brain, improves cognitive skills
- increases stamina and endurance
- has a positive effect on the potency and stimulates sexual function
- enhances sperm quantity and quality
- balances hormone levels in both men and women
- relieves symptoms of menopause
- increases fertility
- for male impotence, female frigidity - increases the libido
- It helps against the mental fatigue, stress, strengthens mental resistance
- improves the health of teeth, bones
- improves skin
- strengthens hair and reduces hair loss
Maca as a nutritional supplement for athletes
Maca is very effective in improving performance in sports and is increasingly valued by bodybuilders and active athletes in all sectors. It has become a permanent part of the diet of those who care about the development of the strength of the muscles, increase the overall fitness of the organism and its immunity in a natural and safe way.  Allows for the healthy and harmonious development of the muscles, its strengthening and increasing the performance.
The benefits it offers to athletes:
- strengthens the immune system
- adds vitality and energy
- reduces stress and tension associated with competition activities
- has a positive effect on the construction and the endurance of muscular and skeletal system
- prevents excessive wear and tear of the joints and tendons
- increases alertness and concentration
- reduces fatigue and regenerates power after sporting performance
- improves physical fitness and resistance to stress
Lepidium meyenii extract 6:1, transparent jelly capsule, magnesium stearate (E470b).
Direction for use
We recommend to take 1-3 capsules a day.
Table of nutritional values
|Nutritional values||1 caps|
|Maca extract 6:1||600 mg|
Nutritional supplement. The product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a dry place at a temperature of 25°C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight. Not suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach of children. The manufacturer is not liable for damages resulting from inappropriate use or storage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Maca 120 caps - GymBeam