Green Tea is a highly cconcentrated green tea extract in the form of tablets. It is rich in vitamins, minerals as well as antioxidants and stimulants. This advanced extract contains 80% polyphenols and 60% catechins. This makes green tea promote fat loss, speed up metabolism, increase energy levels and positively impacts physical performance.
Green Tea - highly concentrated green tea extract, used as a fat burner but also to energize during training
Green tea is a highly concentrated green tea extract in the form of tablets. Green tea from the leaves of a plant called Camellia Sinensis has gained popularity due to its health benefits and stimulating effect on the overall metabolism. Therefore, it is also popular as an effective fat burner and helps in weight loss. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, but what makes it unusual are the natural bioactive substances phenols and polyphenols. Among these substances you can find catechins, tannins, flavonoids and theaflavins. This advanced extract contains 80% polyphenols and 60% catechins.
Catechins regulate the activity of many enzymes in the body, limitting COMT activity - the enzyme responsible for the degradation of adrenaline, which controls its activities. Thereby enhancing the decomposition of fatty tissue. It also regulates the level of cholesterol, has antibacterial and antiviral effects and relieves from allergic reactions. The strongest and most effective of the four catechins is Epigalocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which is found in green tea at high concentration and is responsible for majority of the health-promoting properties. It has powerful antioxidant effects and helps to combat against oxidative stress caused by free radicals produced as a byproduct of of intensive training. EGCG also works together with caffeine found in green tea and contributes to a better use of calories and fat. It reduces the body's ability to store excess carbohydrates as fat. Another group of active substances in green tea extract are xanthines such as caffeine, theobromine and theophylline. These act as stimulants.
Green tea supports fat burning and speeds up metabolism. The caffeine in green tea in turn has a positive impact on physical performance, increases attention, alertness and energy levels. It also helps to burn fat due to body stimulation and the mild diuretic action. Green tea is perfect for anyone who loves longer trainings or for those who want to burn fat and lose weight effectively.
Minerals and elements:
- Potassium - influences correct brain and nerves functioning
- Fluoride - protects against tooth decay
- Magnesium - strengthens bones, teeth, protects against muscle spasms
- Manganese - strengthens bones and metabolism, burns fat
- Calcium - strengthens bones
- Zinc - involved in white and red blood cells production
- Iron - helps to absorbe oxygen in the blood
- Saponins - protects against molds and stored fat, reduces cholesterol
- Silica - acting and relaxing stimulant
- B1 - protects the nerves, involved in the energy supply to the brain
- B2 - helps to break down fat and sugar
- B3 - involved in sugar, fat, protein metabolism
- B7 - helps in cell growth, hair, skin
- C - strengthens the immune system and protects against free radicals
- E - slows aging
- K - important in bone metabolism, ligament and proper functioning of the liver and kidneys, as well as in blood clotting.
Green Tea benefits
- effective fat burner
- has thermogenic effects that help in weight loss
- speeds up metabolism
- increases alertness and concentration
- delivers successive energy
- can be used as a pre-workout stimulant
- supports the immune system
- has anti-inflammatory effects
- slows the aging process of skin cells and regenerates the body
- normalizes blood sugar
- supports digestion
- drains excess water from the body
Green tea extract, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (E572).
Direction of use
We recommend taking one caps daily, preferably with meals. We don't recommend for use before bedtime - it contains caffeine.
|Nutrition Facts||in 1 caps.|
|Green Tea extract||500 mg|
This product contains caffeine and therefore is not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Green Tea - GymBeam