Essentials VitaPack is a carefully assembled complex of essential substances that are indispensable for the optimal functioning of the body. In this unique product, you will find a harmonious blend of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, omega 3 fatty acids and joint nutrition substances in form of practical packets. Essential VitaPack consists of 30 packets, each containing 5 tablets and 3 softgel capsules with the compounds necessary for the proper functioning of the human body.
Essentials VitaPack - a unique complex of over 30 ingredients for maximum health care
Each one of the 30 packets in the Essentials VitaPack contains:
- A tablet with vitamin C and Rosa Canina extract. Vitamin C is one of the key vitamins for the optimal functioning of the body, where it has several important functions. Without it, the immune and nervous systems could not function properly. It is also important for the proper production of collagen and the function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, and skin. It also contributes to your overall psychological well-being, reduces fatigue and exhaustion, protects cells from oxidative stress and increases iron absorption. Its deficiency in the body commonly causes and manifests as unexplained fatigue.
- A tablet with calcium, zinc and magnesium. These essential minerals are needed for the activity of hundreds of enzymatic and biochemical reactions in the body, and help it maintain its health. Calcium is not only needed for healthy bones and teeth, but also contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and metabolism which is the key to energy production. But that's not all. Its intake is also needed for optimal functioning of digestive enzymes and nerve transmission. Zinc is a crucial component in over 200 enzymatic reactions that take place in your body. It is indispensable for the proper function of the immune system, cognitive functions, as well as metabolism of all macronutrients. It is also essential for maintaining normal blood testosterone levels and promotes the health of hair, nails, skin and bones. Finally, Magnesium is just as important a mineral as the previous two. It is involved in more than 300 biochemical transformations and is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system, thus contributing your psychological well-being. It also contributes to proper muscle function, reduces exhaustion and fatigue, and contributes to normal protein synthesis. A sufficient intake of these three elements is really crucial for a healthy organism. The tablet also contains boron, copper, silicon and phosphorus.
- A tablet with an arthro-complex. It contains functional substances for maximum care of the musculoskeletal system. These are a part of a whole range of products for quality joint nutrition. In the tablet you will find glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, MSM and vitamin C, which further enhances the function of the whole mixture due to its role in collagen production and bone and cartilage function.
- Two multivitamin tablets that boast a total content of 11 vitamins and 10 minerals important for the proper functioning of the body. In the composition of these tablets, you will find the whole spectrum of B vitamins, vitamins A, E and K, echinacea extract and green tea extract, which are known for their antioxidants, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and caffeine. This balanced complex effectively contributes to the overall harmonization of the organism, as it needs not only a constant supply of energy from macronutrients, but also micronutrients that ensure its proper maintenance. For example, vitamins B6 and B12 are important for all the biochemical processes that contribute to your psychological well-being as well as to reducing exhaustion and fatigue.
- Capsules with vitamin D3. The vitamin D in this capsule is present in its highly-absorbing D3 form, which means the effective dose is 1000 IU (25 µg). Vitamin D is important for the proper functioning of the immune system, as well as for the maintenance of bones and teeth. It also contributes to the proper functioning of muscles.
- Omega 3 capsules. Omega 3 acids are essential fatty acids, some of which cannot be produced by the body itself and have to be therefore supplied from external sources. Among these are EPA and DHA, present in the capsules. They are generally important for the function of the heart, brain and eyesight. In the capsule you will also find vitamin E, which, being a known antioxidant, protects these rare fatty acids from degradation via the process of oxidation.
- Capsules with lecithin. Soy lecithin contains phospholipids, including choline compounds, which help maintain normal liver function and proper lipid metabolism.
This means that in each packet the Essentials VitaPack carries a complex of more than 30 key substances that are needed for the proper functioning of the human body. It is therefore suitable for everyone who wants to take maximum care of their health in the easiest manner possible. If you want to cover all the bases of your health and expect only the best from a comprehensive product, VitaPack is made for you. It is ideal not only for hard-training athletes but really for just about anyone who wants to ensure their micronutrient intake using a quality product.
Essentials VitaPack & its benefits
- carefully assembled complex of essential micronutrients to support vitality
- contains 30 packets, each with a selected blend of micronutrients
- each packet contains 5 tablets and 3 softgel capsules
- contains more than 30 key substances in one daily serving, all in one practical packet
- contains joint nutrition, omega 3 fatty acids and lecithin
- helps reduce exhaustion and fatigue, maintains biochemical environment necessary for psychological well-being
- contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and the immune system
- helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- promotes the health of hair, nails, skin and bones
- helps to the overall harmonization of the organism
- suitable for everyone who wants to take the maximum care of their health
Vitamin C and Rosa Canina extract tablet: Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Dog-rose powder (Rosa canina), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), coating substances (fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, glycerol, hydroxypropylcellulose).
Calcum-zinc-magnesium tablet: Calcium carbonate with maltodextrin (calcium carbonate, maltodextrin), magnesium oxide, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dicalcium phosphate), zinc oxide, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, silica), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, coating acids, glycerol, hydroxypropylcellulose), anhydrous copper sulphate, 1-glutamic acid, sodium tetraborate, polyvinylpolypyrrolidone.
Vitamin D3 capsule: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, triglycerides, DL-alpha-tocopherol), triglycerides, gelatin capsules (gelatin, glycerol, water).
Omega-3 capsule: Omega-3 (EPA, DHA, tocopherol-rich extract, sunflower oil), vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate), gelatin capsules (gelatin, glycerol, water).
Lecithin capsule: Soy lecithin, gelatin capsules (gelatin, glycerol, water).
Arthrocomplex tablet: Glucosamine sulphate (from shellfish), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), chondroitin sodium sulphate, MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, silica), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), coating substances (fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), titanium dioxide, polydextrose, talc, triglycerides).
2x multivitamin tablet: Calcium carbonate (maltodextrin), magnesium oxide, vitamin A (retinyl acetate, gelatin, corn starch, sugar, butylated hydroxytoluene), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (D-pantothenate) calcium), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B7 (D-biotin), vitamin B9 (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin, modified corn starch, sodium citrate, citric acid, silica), vitamin C (L- ascorbic acid, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, modified corn starch, maltodextrin, silica), vitamin K1 (phytomenadione, gum arabic, sugar), ferrous fumarate, echinacea extract (polyphenols) (Echinacea purpurea), green extract teas (polyphenols, epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine) (Camellia sinensis), zinc oxide, potassium iodide (calcium carbonate), manganese sulphate, sodium molybdate (calcium carbonate), chromium chloride (calcium carbonate), selenite sodium (calcium carbonate), copper sulphate, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, silica) bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), coating substances (fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, glycerol, hydroxypropylcellulose)..
Take one packet a day.
|Nutrition facts||1 packet|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||0,15 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||1,5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1,7 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate)||7 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3 mg|
|Vitamin B7 (D-biotin)||0,15 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (pteroylmonoglutamic acid)||0,2 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||2 µg|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||1084 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 µg|
|Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||13 mg|
|Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)||37,5 µg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||200 mg|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||300 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate||300 mg|
|Omega 3||300 mg|
|- EPA||180 mg|
|- DHA||120 mg|
|L-glutamic acid||33 mg|
|Rosa Canina powder||50 mg|
|Soya lecithin||660 mg|
|Echinacea extract||10 mg|
|- Polyphenols||0,8 mg|
|EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)||3 mg|
|Green tea extract||10 mg|
|- Polyphenols||9 mg|
Do not exceed the recommended daily use. This product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. This product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 °C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.