Essential T-Shirt Black - STRIX

Rating:
100 % of 100
100% (3)
Manufacturer: STRIX

Essential T-shirt is a short-sleeved stylish top, made from a combination of cotton and polyester. It is highly breathable and will keep you nice and dry. You will fall in love with its lightweight and comfortable materials, which perfectly complement the minimalist dark design. The shirt is just made for sports and leisure.

This model has a tight fit, so we recommend choosing one size larger if you prefer a loose fit.

In stock
€19.95
Recommended retail price: €0.00

Essential T-Shirt - a short-sleeved tee with a minimalist design and perfect fit, made from comfortable materials with moisture wicking technology

Essential T-Shirt is a short-sleeved, stylish piece that was created using the latest technologies. It stands out due to its sophisticated design and comfy materials. 65% of this T-shirt is made of cotton, which ensures the highest comfort during all activities. The remaining 35% is polyester, which helps minimize sweating and keep you nice and dry. Moreover, the lightweight material will fit perfectly your body, so that you can fully enjoy all your favourite sports and leisure activities.  

                       

Black Essential T-Shirt - STRIX

 The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size M.          

        

What's more, the minimalist dark design can be perfectly combined and matched with other clothes of your choice. Join the elite ranks of the STRIX brand and fully express your love for an active lifestyle    

            

Essential T-shirt & its benefits

  • has short sleeves 
  • made using the latest technology
  • made from a combination of cotton (65 %) and polyester (35 %)
  • lightweight material adapts to your figure
  • moisture wicking technology
  • highly comfortable
  • minimalist dark design
  • easily matched with other clothes
  • suitable for sports and leisure

          

Material

65 % cotton, 35 % polyester   

      

Size chart

SizeSMLXLXXL
Front length 71 cm 73,5 cm 76 cm 78,5 cm 81 cm
Chest circumference 94-97 cm 99-102 cm 104-107 cm 109-112 cm 114-117 cm
Waist circumference 86,5-89,5 cm 91,5-94,5 cm 96,5-99,5 cm 102,5-105,5 cm 107,5-110,5 cm
Sleeve length 19,5 cm 20,5 cm 21,5 cm 22,5 cm 23,5 cm

                

General anthropometric dimensions

SizeSMLXL
Chest circumference 95-100 cm 100-105 cm 105-110 cm 110-115 cm
Waist 74-79 cm 80-85 cm 85-90 cm 91-95 cm
Hips 86-90 cm 94-98 cm 100-104 cm 106-110 cm
Product detail
Made in China
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 41211112
Number of pieces per pallet 1280 pc.
Number of pieces per package 160 pc.
Brutto weight 0.17 kg
Length 25.50 cm
Width 30.00 cm
Height 1.00 cm
Main category Men's T-Shirts
Other categories Clothing
Men's Clothing
Gifts
Gifts for Him

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Essential T-Shirt Black - STRIX
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Essential T-Shirt Black - STRIX
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
S €24.95 €19.95
in stock
M €24.95 €19.95
in stock
L €24.95 €19.95
in stock
XL €24.95 €19.95
out of stock
We expect
XXL €24.95 €19.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer