Erythritol is a natural sugar substitute that is designed for those who are looking for alternative sweeteners similar to sugar with zero glycemic index. It does not contain calories, is friendly to the teeth does not cause dental caries, it does not increase blood sugar levels and does not affect the insulin. It is digestible and suitable for diets.
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
Erythritol: 100% sugar replacement without calories or glycemic index, which doesn't increase insulin and blood sugar levels
Eryhtritol is a 100% sugar replacement - used as a natural sweetener, which incidentally occurs naturally in many fruits (pear, melon, grapes) and higher kontráciach and in food, such as soy sauce, cheese, wine and beer. It's used to enhance food sweetener, humidification, stabilizer or thickener. It looks like sugar and is by 60-75% sweeter than sucrose, but doesn't contain calories. It has a number of positive characteristics - low glycemic index, low in calories, low laxative effect. It does not increase blood sugar levels and does not affect the insulin.
Erythritol is produced by fermentation of a plant sugar - sugar is mixed with water and naturally fermented into erythritol. After that, it is filtered, crystalized and dried. The finished product looks just like sugar, has the same weight and volume, but only 65-75% sweetness of sugar. 90% of erythritol is absorbed directly in the small intestine and is eliminated within 24 hours. Erythritol is not metabolised by oral bacteria, which means that it does not contribute to tooth decay.
Erythritol has been approved for use as a sugar substitute in Japan in 1990. In the United States it was classified as generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by 1997. In Australia and New Zealand approved in 1999.
What's different about Erythritol?
- Fermented - produced by fermentation of natural sugar from corn
- Thermally stable up to 160 ° C
- Without calories - while most of similar sweeteners are low in calories, erythritol doesn't contain any calories
- Not glycemic - does not increase blood sugar levels. Erythritol is therefore suitable for people with diabetes.
- It is the easiest digestible sugar alcohol - more than 90% of erythritol is absorbed in the small intestine, so that the large intestine receives only a small quantity. In other alcohol sugars it is the opposite, and therefore the user often cause diarrhea and other symptoms.
- Not carcinogenic - studies have shown that it doesn't have carcinogenic properties.
- It's antioxindant - eryhtritol helps to fight free radicals, which are responsible for aging. It is even more effective than other alcohol sugars, as it is readily absorbed and not metabolized.
Erythritol and its benefits
- doesn't contain calories
- has no effect on blood sugar
- has no effect on insuline
- zero glycemic index
- thermally stable
- doesn't cause tooth decay
- gluten and lactose free
- has a sweet taste
How to use it?
Direction for use
Use as an alternative to sugar, in the same amount as sugar or in a 1,3:1 ratio.
|Nutrition Facts||in 100 g|
|Energy value||0 kJ / 0 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|of which are sugars||0 g|
|of which polyols||100 g|
This product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store at 25°C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight. Not suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep away from children. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by improper usage or storage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Allergen warning: may contain traces of milk, soy, eggs and nuts.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.