Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings Black - SKINS

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings are designed with the highest demands and needs of athletes in mind. Compression helps reduce muscle vibration during sports, which can provide a greater comfort and better performance. These leggings are made from a very pleasant material with a comfortable fit. On top of that, they boast a high waist design and perfectly shape the butt.

In stock
€99.95

Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings - unrivalled comfort and a high waist design that will perfectly shape your butt

Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings combine functionality and a smart design in one piece that is sure to meet the expectations of even the most demanding sportswomen. The featured compression material is designed to improve blood circulation. This contributes to the removal of lactic acid from muscles, which in turn accelerates regeneration. During an exercise they tightly hug the body, thereby reducing muscle vibration, which can result in a better performance. These leggings boast a high waist design and a perfect fit that will beautifully shape your butt. This makes them very popular among active sportswomen who want to look and feel great during a workout. 

                            

Polyamide, the most represented material in these leggings (76%), is highly pleasant to the touch. However, in addition to unrivalled comfort, it also boasts quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities that will keep you nice and dry. The remaining 24% is elastane, which ensures that the leggings adapt to the shape of your body and fit perfectly. Long trainings sessions are made easy with these leggings. And in case you are going for a run outdoors, you will certainly appreciate the featured reflective logo that will make sure others can see you even at night.

        

Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings & their benefits

  • feature a compression material
  • made of a combination of polyamide and elastane
  • PETA-Approved Vegan certification
  • designed to reduce vibrations and improve performance
  • perfectly adapt to the shape of your body
  • superior breathability 
  • quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities
  • feature a reflective logo

                 

Material

76 % polyamide (nylon), 24% elastane

       

Size chart

Tabulka velikostí - Dámské kompresní legíny Series-3 Skyscraper Black - SKINS

Product detail
Made in Madagascar
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 5056411801700
HS code 62046318: ---- Ostatné
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Brutto weight 0.18 kg
Length 24.00 cm
Width 24.00 cm
Height 2.00 cm
Main category Women's Fitness Leggings
Other categories Clothing
Women's Clothing

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women’s Series-3 Skyscraper Compression Leggings Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
XS €109.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
S €109.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
M €109.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
L €109.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
XL €109.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer