Fitness gloves Ronnie are made from premium and durable split leather, anatomically-cut leather palm has great styling, designed for great grip.
Ronnie fitness gloves from split leather will protect your hands from calluses and injuries
Ronnie fitness gloves are high quality training gloves made of split leather. The inner is rubber padded cowhide and palm part is made of leather, therefore they fit right on your hand and will guarantee intensive training with proper hand protection. The advantage of cowhide and these gloves is that they fit perfectly on the hand and are not pressing when bending the fingers. They have ergonomic shape, so will last longer.
Palm part is padded with a special lining and double skin that resists wearing out. In addition, they are strong, but do not press. These fitness gloves are designed for professional athletes who are looking for quality hand protection whilst exercising.
Ronnie gloves will protect your hands from crapes, calluses, bumps, and even wicks moisture. Training tools such as horizontal bar, parallel bars or weight plates won't slip in your hands thanks to Ronnie gloves.
For who are Ronnie fitness gloves made for?
They are designed for professional athletes who are keen on protecting their hands during intensive training, mostly during resistance exercises.
Why choose Ronnie fitness gloves?
- top of the glove is made of premium cowhide
- small openings and flexible pad for optimum air regulation on the finger part of the glove
- anatomically-cut, double layered leather palm
- thick, lined with cotton firming grip wrist area and guaranteeing perfect stability hands
- end of the grips is finished with velcro
- protects your hands from bruises and calluses
- ensures that exercise tools such as horizontal bar, parallel bars or weight plates don't slip out of your hands
- ideal during weight training
- have ergonomic shape, so they last longer
- fit well in the hand
- not pressing
|Hand circumference (cm)||17,5 - 19||18 - 20,5||20,5 - 22||22 - 23,5||23,5 - 25|
Fitness Gloves Ronnie - GymBeam