DigeZyme® is a complex of 5 digestive enzymes - amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase, which promotes healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. It break down the molecules into smaller and simpler units that can be absorbed by the body, which is related to the overall body condition.
(FREE shipping on orders over 1 500.00 €)
DigeZyme® - a complex of 5 digestive enzymes that promote healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients from food
DigeZyme® is a complex of digestive enzymes that are not only responsible for the health of the digestive tract, but also for the number of reactions in the body. Digestive enzymes are biologically active substances secreted by exocrine glands. They play an important role in the chemical process of digestion - they break down food molecules (proteins, carbohydrates and fats) into smaller units (amino acids, glucose and fatty acids) that can be absorbed by the body.
DigeZyme is a blend of 5 types of enzymes - amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase, which promote healthy digestion, absorption of nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates and fats) and help the body absorb essential minerals.
DigeZyme® and its effective ingredients
- Amylase is an enzyme produced by the pancreas and salivary glands, which converts starch to simple sugars.
- Protease or proteolytic enzymes help break down proteins into amino acids and assure their absorption and use in the body. The deficiency limits the break down of proteins, creates alkaline excess in the blood and causes digestive problems (bloating, flatulence, diarrhea). The enzymes include pancreatin, papain, trypsin, chymotrypsin and bromelain.
- Lactose is an enzyme that breaks down lactose (milk sugar) into glucose and galactose. It is recommended for people with lactose intolerance where the body is unable to digest lactose, leading to bloating, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Cellulase is an essential part of digesting food rich in fiber. Breaks down the plant fiber into glucose (simple sugar). It plays a role in the management of digestive disorders (such as malabsorption), it is not produced in the body and therefore needs to be supplemented from food.
- Lipase is a lipolytic enzyme that breaks down fats into glycerol and free fatty acids. They are transported through the intestinal wall into the blood and the liver, where they then break down. Lipase controls the amount of fat being synthesized and which is burned in the body. The lack of this enzyme is characterised with high cholesterol and sugar.
DigeZyme® and its benefits
- complex of 5 different digestive enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase, cellulase)
- contains 160 mg of enzymes in the capsule
- promotes digestion of the food
- promotes digestion of milk and lactose
- promotes protein digestion
- promotes fat digestion
- promotes digestion of starch
- promotes the digestion of foods rich in fiber
- helps the body to absorb nutrients from food
- reduces the unpleasant symptoms of various food intolerances
DigeZyme®, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate), capsule (gelatin).
The recommended use is 1-2 capsules a day.
|Supplement Facts||1 caps|
Dietary supplement. The product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a dry place at temperatures not exceeding 25 ° C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight. Not suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach of small children. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage caused by improper use or storage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.