This category offers:
- Gainers, which are the primary source of slow or fast release carbohydrates.
- Slow release carbohydrates, which serve as a source of energy with gradual release.
- Fast release carbohydrates, which are a quick source of energy.
- Energy gels that a very convenient way to provide your body with energy, especially during sports.
- All-in-one blends, which represent a viable source of nutrients, such as carbohydrates, proteins, and other additional ingredients like vitamins, fibre, amino acids, minerals and more.
Gainers are the primary source of either slow or fast release carbohydrates, depending on their particular type. Slow release carbohydrates are a source of energy with gradual release and can help replenish energy before sports or during prolonged physical activity. They can therefore serve as effective means to increase your energy intake at any time of the day. What's more, in combination with the additional nutrients contained in an all-in-one blend, they can serve as an occasional substitute for a full-fledged meal.
Fast release carbohydrates, on the other hand, represent a very readily available source of energy. Their use is especially useful for the rapid replenishment of lost energy after a training. Using them before, during, or after training will ensure the replenishment of energy stores in the form of muscle glycogen. This will come especially handy if you are expecting additional physical load in a short amount of time, for example, in case of multiphase trainings throughout the day.
Last but not least, energy gels serve as an efficient and convenient way to replenish energy, especially during sports or physical activity. Cyclists, runners, and other endurance athletes are therefore guaranteed to appreciate them.
Choose from our wide offer and feel the magic of weight gainers and carbohydrates on your own skin.