Women‘s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts Black - SKINS

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Women’s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts boast a pleasant material that perfectly fits every body shape. They are made of two layersan under short layer and an outer layer that is looser. This ensures that you won't have to worry about any exposure during your sports activities. Their sweat-wicking capabilities make them the perfect choice for strength and endurance training.

In stock
€44.95

Women’s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts - boast undershorts that reliably wick away sweat and ensure comfort during exercise

Women’s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts are especially popular because of their two-layer design. The shorts feature a contrasting under to prevent any exposure during your sports activities. What's more, they are made from a functional material that will handle your strength and long endurance training sessions without breaking a sweat. The outer layer is looser to create a decent body silhouette and hide minor imperfections. 

                      

Polyester, the most represented material in these shorts (86%), is highly pleasant to the touch. However, in addition to unrivalled comfort, it also boasts quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities that will keep you nice and dry. The remaining 14% is elastane, which ensures that the shorts adapt to the shape of your body and fit perfectly. These shorts will have your back not only when lifting weights but also during long endurance training sessions. And in case you are going for a run outdoors, you will certainly appreciate the featured reflective logo that will make sure others can see you even at night.     

                 

Women’s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts & their benefits

  • incorporate undershorts
  • made of a combination of polyester and elastane
  • PETA-Approved Vegan certification
  • perfectly adapt to the shape of your body
  • superior breathability 
  • quick-drying and sweat-wicking capabilities
  • feature a reflective logo

      

Material

86 % polyester, 14% elastane

    

Size chart

Tabulka velikostí - Dámské šortky X-Fit Series-3 Black - SKINS

Product detail
EAN 5056411805951
Height 2.00 cm
Bottoms shorts
Fit elastic
Seasonality seasonal
Legal category of the product clothing
Made in Madagascar
Width 26.00 cm
HS code 62046318: ---- Ostatné
Length 24.00 cm
Brutto weight 0.12 kg
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Netto weight 0.12 kg
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
Main category Women's Shorts
Other categories Sportswear
Women's Sportswear

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women‘s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women‘s Series-3 X-Fit Shorts Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
XS €50.95 €44.95
up to 5pcs in stock
S €50.95 €44.95
up to 5pcs in stock
M €50.95 €44.95
up to 5pcs in stock
L €50.95 €44.95
up to 5pcs in stock
XL €50.95 €44.95
last item in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer