Women‘s Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings Blue - NEBBIA

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: NEBBIA

Women's Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings are a functional sportswear made from a combination of elastane and polyester. These materials allow the leggings to reliably wick away sweat and keep you comfortable and dry. Additionally, they are very flexible, so they will perfectly adapt to your body shape. On top of these practical features, you will certainly fall in love with their wonderful design that includes natural patterns and the eye catching NEBBIA logos.

In stock
€52.95

Women's Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings - a sportswear with natural patterns that stands out due to its flexible and functional material, which reliably wicks away sweat

Women's Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings boast a design with natural patterns that will catch your eye at the first glance. It is complemented by the NEBBIA logos, which will let everyone around you know that you are a fan of a healthy lifestyle, and regularly work out. The leggings are made from high-quality material that is non-translucent, which you will certainly find useful when doing squats and other activities, such as running. The used material is made of 75% recycled polyester, which helps wick away sweat. This will keep you nice and dry even during the most intense workouts. The remaining 25% is elastane, which gives the fabric its flexibility. Thus, the leggings are highly flexible and will perfectly adapt to your body and curves. 

               

Women's Ocean Power Leggings & their benefits

  • made from a high-quality and functional material
  • made of a combination of polyester and elastane
  • they are very flexible and will perfectly adapt to your body shape
  • wick away sweat
  • have a wonderful design with natural patterns 
  • ideal for sports and leisure activities

     

Material

75 % recycled polyester, 25 % elastane

       

Size chart

SizeXSSML
Waist circumference 57-76 cm 59-78 cm 61-82 cm 65-86 cm
Hip circumference 82-102 cm 86-106 cm 90-110 cm 94-114 cm
Inner seam 72,5 cm 74,5 cm 76,5 cm 78,5 cm
   
Product detail
Made in EU
Distributor NEBBIA, s. r. o. Dlhá 74/85 Žilina 010 09 Slovensko
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 8583130030724
HS code 62046390: --- Ostatné
Number of pieces per pallet 1400 pc.
Number of pieces per package 1 pc.
Brutto weight 0.16 kg
Length 27.00 cm
Width 18.00 cm
Height 1.50 cm
Main category Women's Fitness Leggings
Other categories Clothing
Women's Clothing

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women‘s Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings Blue - NEBBIA
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women‘s Ocean Power Mid Waist Leggings Blue - NEBBIA
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
XS €67.95 €52.95
last item in stock
M €67.95 €52.95
out of stock
We expect
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer